Announcements

FOUR...

Teenage superhero team

230 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
Teenage superhero team

What's a good superhero universe without a young superhero team? I was wanting to start a team where we play characters that are in their teens, young adults at the latest, inspired by groups like the Teen Titans. Basically, it follows the same principle of "we'll be in the big leagues on day, but right now we're making a name for ourselves". Apart from the requirement that each character be a young superhero in their teens (ranging from 15-19), this team will be open for all kinds of characters. Anyone with a young, inexperienced superhero fits the bill for this and any suggestions are welcome.

First of which, any suggestions for a good name to call this team?

Brand X
Brand X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 17 hours ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 00:26
My suggestion is, don't put

My suggestion is, don't put Teen or Young into the name.

I say this, because people tend to RP the years coming, so they'll grow out of that age requirement. Then you're left wondering, what that mid 20 super hero is still doing in a group called Teen Titans.

There's the idea of never aging the character, but that never goes over as well if for RP with things like "Remember what happened 5 years ago" or everyone is aging but the one who doesn't.

Mind you, they could stay in the young body forever (my main is forever 16 as an aspect of her regen, for isntance), but still 24 and in a group called Teen Titans? :p

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Teen Team

Teen Team
Teen Patrol
Youth Brigade
Legion of Super Teens
Justice Teens
Justice Club
Young Do-gooders Association
Teen Justice
Justice Gang
The Prefects

That's all I got for now. Most of my characters end up being Teen Heroes, so this is relevant to my interests. There's also the option of making said group a youth division of an adult team like in the Young Justice cartoon.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Fireheart
Fireheart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 1 min ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/05/2013 - 13:45
Teen Titans would certainly

Teen Titans would certainly be appropriate.

Titan City High School Cheer Squad?

Titan Scouts Troop #60607?

The Young Adventurers?

Smells Like Teen Spirit?

Be Well!
Fireheart

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Brand X wrote:
Brand X wrote:

My suggestion is, don't put Teen or Young into the name.

I say this, because people tend to RP the years coming, so they'll grow out of that age requirement. Then you're left wondering, what that mid 20 super hero is still doing in a group called Teen Titans.

There's the idea of never aging the character, but that never goes over as well if for RP with things like "Remember what happened 5 years ago" or everyone is aging but the one who doesn't.

Mind you, they could stay in the young body forever (my main is forever 16 as an aspect of her regen, for isntance), but still 24 and in a group called Teen Titans? :p

Young would be fine. People are considered "Young" well into their 20's.

You could just do what DC and Marvel does and reboot the continuity every now and then :p

And I'm fine with characters who aren't Teens hanging in/around a Teen hero group, young heroes can use the guidance and having someone who's been on the team and probably was there when people signed up would probably be a boon.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Fireheart wrote:
Fireheart wrote:

Teen Titans would certainly be appropriate.

Titan City High School Cheer Squad?

Titan Scouts Troop #60607?

The Young Adventurers?

Smells Like Teen Spirit?

Be Well!
Fireheart

Teen Titans would be perfect if it wasn't already a prominent DC super team.

Teen Paragons, however...

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Fireheart
Fireheart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 1 min ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/05/2013 - 13:45
Project_Hero wrote:
Project_Hero wrote:

Teen Titans would be perfect if it wasn't already a prominent DC super team.

Teen Paragons, however...

Yes, I knew it and watched the cartoons from time to time.

'Young Paragons' would be good!

Be Well!
Fireheart

Lothic
Lothic's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/02/2013 - 00:27
Brand X wrote:
Brand X wrote:

My suggestion is, don't put Teen or Young into the name.

I say this, because people tend to RP the years coming, so they'll grow out of that age requirement. Then you're left wondering, what that mid 20 super hero is still doing in a group called Teen Titans.

There's the idea of never aging the character, but that never goes over as well if for RP with things like "Remember what happened 5 years ago" or everyone is aging but the one who doesn't.

Mind you, they could stay in the young body forever (my main is forever 16 as an aspect of her regen, for isntance), but still 24 and in a group called Teen Titans? :p

Yeah I can second the idea of not "locking" yourself into names that have words like "young" or "teen" in them.

About a year after CoH started I created a new teenaged character that I kept playing all the way to the end of CoH. When I created her I decided she was around 16 years old and of course at the time I didn't think I'd still be playing her 7+ years later. A couple of "real" years after I created her it dawned on me that I ought to consider whether I wanted her to "age" appropriately or just assume that she was always going to be 16 (just like Bart Simpson has been like 8 years old for 29 seasons now). I decided that she would in fact grow older so in the last few years of CoH I evolved her costumes and played her more like a "young twenties college student" than a "16 year old high school student". It was a fun experience to have a character age roughly as fast as real time was passing for me in the real world.

So assuming CoT is a successful game you might be playing the same characters for many years like I did. You probably don't want them to be locked into names (character names or supergroup names) that won't fit in the long run.

CoH player from April 25, 2004 to November 30, 2012

Nyxz
Nyxz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 17 hours ago
Joined: 10/09/2015 - 03:37
Neverlanders.

Neverlanders.

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Lothic wrote:
Lothic wrote:
Brand X wrote:

My suggestion is, don't put Teen or Young into the name.

I say this, because people tend to RP the years coming, so they'll grow out of that age requirement. Then you're left wondering, what that mid 20 super hero is still doing in a group called Teen Titans.

There's the idea of never aging the character, but that never goes over as well if for RP with things like "Remember what happened 5 years ago" or everyone is aging but the one who doesn't.

Mind you, they could stay in the young body forever (my main is forever 16 as an aspect of her regen, for isntance), but still 24 and in a group called Teen Titans? :p

Yeah I can second the idea of not "locking" yourself into names that have words like "young" or "teen" in them.

About a year after CoH started I created a new teenaged character that I kept playing all the way to the end of CoH. When I created her I decided she was around 16 years old and of course at the time I didn't think I'd still be playing her 7+ years later. A couple of "real" years after I created her it dawned on me that I ought to consider whether I wanted her to "age" appropriately or just assume that she was always going to be 16 (just like Bart Simpson has been like 8 years old for 29 seasons now). I decided that she would in fact grow older so in the last few years of CoH I evolved her costumes and played her more like a "young twenties college student" than a "16 year old high school student". It was a fun experience to have a character age roughly as fast as real time was passing for me in the real world.

So assuming CoT is a successful game you might be playing the same characters for many years like I did. You probably don't want them to be locked into names (character names or supergroup names) that won't fit in the long run.

The Young or Teen label works best for a spin off of a main (adult) team. Then characters can graduate from the kids table to the adult group.

But I still feel that having "Young" in the name doesn't limit the premise much (though wanting to make a teen group means they want a limited scope) as people can be considered "Young" well into their 20's.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Lothic
Lothic's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/02/2013 - 00:27
Project_Hero wrote:
Project_Hero wrote:

The Young or Teen label works best for a spin off of a main (adult) team. Then characters can graduate from the kids table to the adult group.

But I still feel that having "Young" in the name doesn't limit the premise much (though wanting to make a teen group means they want a limited scope) as people can be considered "Young" well into their 20's.

Regardless it's pretty likely there would be ways to rename things if needed (like teenagers becoming older adults). Even a handful of supergroups got renamed in CoH (of course that happened for very extraordinary circumstances) but it's always possible we'll be more free to purchase "supergroup rename" tokens in CoT.

CoH player from April 25, 2004 to November 30, 2012

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
Young Paragons sounds good.

Young Paragons sounds good. It plays off the establish Paragon team and also makes a reference to Marvel's Young Avengers. I might use that, actually. Though, any other suggestions?

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
The Hybrid wrote:
The Hybrid wrote:

Young Paragons sounds good. It plays off the establish Paragon team and also makes a reference to Marvel's Young Avengers. I might use that, actually. Though, any other suggestions?

You mean for names or just in general?

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Brand X
Brand X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 17 hours ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 00:26
Project_Hero wrote:
Project_Hero wrote:
Lothic wrote:
Brand X wrote:

My suggestion is, don't put Teen or Young into the name.

I say this, because people tend to RP the years coming, so they'll grow out of that age requirement. Then you're left wondering, what that mid 20 super hero is still doing in a group called Teen Titans.

There's the idea of never aging the character, but that never goes over as well if for RP with things like "Remember what happened 5 years ago" or everyone is aging but the one who doesn't.

Mind you, they could stay in the young body forever (my main is forever 16 as an aspect of her regen, for isntance), but still 24 and in a group called Teen Titans? :p

Yeah I can second the idea of not "locking" yourself into names that have words like "young" or "teen" in them.

About a year after CoH started I created a new teenaged character that I kept playing all the way to the end of CoH. When I created her I decided she was around 16 years old and of course at the time I didn't think I'd still be playing her 7+ years later. A couple of "real" years after I created her it dawned on me that I ought to consider whether I wanted her to "age" appropriately or just assume that she was always going to be 16 (just like Bart Simpson has been like 8 years old for 29 seasons now). I decided that she would in fact grow older so in the last few years of CoH I evolved her costumes and played her more like a "young twenties college student" than a "16 year old high school student". It was a fun experience to have a character age roughly as fast as real time was passing for me in the real world.

So assuming CoT is a successful game you might be playing the same characters for many years like I did. You probably don't want them to be locked into names (character names or supergroup names) that won't fit in the long run.

The Young or Teen label works best for a spin off of a main (adult) team. Then characters can graduate from the kids table to the adult group.

But I still feel that having "Young" in the name doesn't limit the premise much (though wanting to make a teen group means they want a limited scope) as people can be considered "Young" well into their 20's.

It's merely a cautionary tale from someone who's SG was The Teen Phalanx.

You don't have to have Teen or Young in the name to be a teen/young adult themed supergroup. Generation X, Deviants and Gen-13 come to mind for teen groups that didn't use either.

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Don't have to, no. But it

Don't have to, no. But it doesn't limit things all that much. Teen is however much more limiting than Young. And having such a descriptor tells people what your group is about.

I think I had a character or two in the Teen Phalanx at certain points in time. Though I don't remember which ones.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Deathwatch101
Deathwatch101's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 6 days ago
Joined: 03/30/2016 - 15:26
One thing i've always thought

One thing i've always thought about these young superhero teams etc is the fact in comics they have plot armour.

Honestly, I don't think many of them would survive against foes that are trying to kill them. Generally, just due to how reckless teenagers can be etc. Now having some elders within the team as well as their trainers etc wouldn't be a bad idea.

After all the youth has to start somewhere.

RandomZombie
RandomZombie's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/07/2016 - 21:39
Teen Phalanx is planning on

Teen Phalanx is planning on (hopefully) rebooting in CoT with a different name. Always fun to have more groups/character in that age range to RP with. I do think avoiding "Teen" in the name is a good idea. Considering the whole point of being a teen superhero is to eventually "graduate" into becoming an adult superhero.

If you go with Young Paragons it will be expected that the group has something to do with The Paragons in some official capacity. Like sidekicks or a sponsorship of some kind.

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
RandomZombie wrote:
RandomZombie wrote:

Teen Phalanx is planning on (hopefully) rebooting in CoT with a different name. Always fun to have more groups/character in that age range to RP with. I do think avoiding "Teen" in the name is a good idea. Considering the whole point of being a teen superhero is to eventually "graduate" into becoming an adult superhero.

If you go with Young Paragons it will be expected that the group has something to do with The Paragons in some official capacity. Like sidekicks or a sponsorship of some kind.

Yeah, you might be right. That could be limiting from an RP perspective. Maybe a different name will have to do. How do these sound:

Young Legends
Junior Society
Rebels
Generation Z
Tomorrow Force
Danger Kids
Legends of the Future
Destined League

Kind of hard to come up with good names when the best ones have already been used.

BladeShorty
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 7 months ago
Joined: 11/23/2015 - 12:09
I think its fine if it has

I think its fine if it has the word "Teen" in it. Reason being, any new upcoming teen heroes could take over the name as the existing finally achieved making a name for themselves. Kind of like how Robin became Nightwing.

To gain access to the future one must learn the mistakes of today

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Could always make up some

Could always make up some random acronyms like DC does.

A.N.G.S.T

No idea what it'd stand for but Super Teens for the last two letters, hm.

But on a more serious note
Allies of Justice
Young Marvels
Young Wonders
Supreme Teens
Justice Squad
Outcasts
Misfits
Young Titans
Champions of Tomorrow

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Cobalt Azurean
Cobalt Azurean's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 25 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/03/2013 - 16:39
The Millenials with their

The Millenials and their hide-out The Safe Space.

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
I've seen some good names

I've seen some good names here and I'll come up with something soon. On a different note, do you guys have any teenage superheroes you think would fit the team? I'm currently in the making of one that I'll share soon.

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
I have tons.

I have tons.

Hauntress
Inevitable
Valen-teen
Pro-Teen
Teen Aegis
Veloci-Teen
Barrier Girl
Electri-Girl
Beta Boy
Lightwing

And those are just from memory.

Edit: Feral Girl
Gravi-Teen
Skull Man

I would need to know more about the group before I would be able to tell which hero of mine would be a good/best fit

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Lothic
Lothic's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/02/2013 - 00:27
Cobalt Azurean wrote:
Cobalt Azurean wrote:

The Millenials and their hide-out The Safe Space.

Don't forget about the Trigger Warning system they use to be warned of danger coming their way. ;)

CoH player from April 25, 2004 to November 30, 2012

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
Project_Hero wrote:
Project_Hero wrote:

I have tons.

Hauntress
Inevitable
Valen-teen
Pro-Teen
Teen Aegis
Veloci-Teen
Barrier Girl
Electri-Girl
Beta Boy
Lightwing

And those are just from memory.

Edit: Feral Girl
Gravi-Teen
Skull Man

I would need to know more about the group before I would be able to tell which hero of mine would be a good/best fit

I was thinking it was like the Teen Titans in that it consists of former sidekicks, children of superheroes, and just young heroes in general joining together to make a name for themselves and establish being worthy of the big leagues. That's what I have for now, as you can tell it's in the early stages of development.

Fireheart
Fireheart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 1 min ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/05/2013 - 13:45
I have:

I have:
Starchild
The Innocent
Billy Danger
Winter's Child

and
Kitten Dreams, but she's a loyal Catgirl.

Be Well!
Fireheart

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
I don't have their bios made

I don't have their bios made yet, but the ones I have in my head are:

Silver Sparrow
Metal Spider
Phonogram
Blur
Hummingbird

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
None of my heroes have

None of my heroes have mentors (though I wouldn't say no to anyone taking them under their wing).

Inevitable and Skull Man are difficult to get along with, their hearts are in the right place but one is obnoxious the other has some anger issues. Hauntress will probably also be difficult to get along with but in more a Raven from Teen Titans way.

Most of the others are team players who wouldn't be too difficult to get along with. With the exception of Valen-teen who has the power to alter people's emotions.

Feral Girl might be my favorite of my easy to get along with heroes. Her DNA was mixed with every mammals granting her the ability to take on animalistic qualities (not a full transformation however) in non-combat situations she tends to default to adopting the traits of domesticated animals.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Huckleberry
Huckleberry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/03/2016 - 08:39
No self-respecting teenager

No self-respecting teenager would ever put "young" or "teen" in their group name. No way. In fact, teenagers compensate for their youngness by choosing the most bad-ass monikers thay can find. How many high schools have youth oriented mascots or cute mascots versus bad-ass warrior mascots? Or think of what teenage rock bands are called.

So if a group of teenage heroes gets together, they will name themselves something like the "Immortal Warriors" or "Death Shadow" or "Social Justice Heroes" or something like that.


I like to take your ideas and supersize them. This isn't criticism, it is flattery. I come with nothing but good will and a spirit of team-building. If you take what I write any other way, that is probably just because I wasn't very clear.
Glitch404
Glitch404's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2017 - 20:35
As someone who is still a

As someone who is still a teenager (kinda, if you still want to consider 18 as a teenager) and as someone who has been apart of many teen/young-themed super groups, I agree that naming yourself "Young X" or "Teen Z" is of course very limiting. Especially since you (usually) get players who have characters that walk in between that gray area such as an android character who "looks" 15 or 16 years old when in actuality their probably a couple months or a year old. It's best to go with a name that doesn't have to literally label itself like the Teen Titans or Young Avengers.

However, I do have a character I can contribute to this super group if it is to get made. He's a sixteen year old teen named, Scarlet Striker. With his story I've written up so far he already has at least a year of hero experience under his belt but a lot of things are yet to be finished at the moment.

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

Lothic
Lothic's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/02/2013 - 00:27
When you think about it most

When you think about it most of the classic comic book "teen" supergroups (i.e. Teen Titans) were almost certainly created by a bunch of much older comic book writers/artists. When old people (like me unfortunately) think of names for a group of kids/teens we're likely to fall into the trap of using the literal words "teen" or "young" in those names because those words are descriptive for us, not necessarily for the younglings themselves. I have to agree with the notion that a group of teens would not likely use words like "teen" for their own names.

CoH player from April 25, 2004 to November 30, 2012

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
That's a good point. Though I

That's a good point. Though I'd like to avoid names that are overly edgy and still convey the idea of a young superhero team.

TitansCity
TitansCity's picture
Offline
Last seen: 40 min 48 sec ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/28/2013 - 02:09
I have a name for it...

I have a name for it... TitansCiteen xD

Brand X
Brand X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 17 hours ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 00:26
Misfits

Misfits
Outcasts
Generation Z
The Rebels
The Kick Assers
The Ass Kickers
The Edge Lords
The Vigilantes

Huckleberry
Huckleberry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/03/2016 - 08:39
And if I were a teenager,

And if I were a teenager, especially a teenage hero, I would be an idealist. I would think that I could make a difference in the world. There would be a collection of nerdy types who are all up on the most obscure, cutting edge or archaic terms and jargon of scientific, warfighting and philosophical origins.

So... cross referencing the concept of something that makes a difference, or tilts the advantage, with something nerdy-cool get me the following options:

  • The Righting Arm
  • Swords of Themis
  • Unity (I actually pulled this from Sun Tsu's Art of War, but you'd never know it by its one-word simplicity)
  • The Regulators (who can forget the wild west gang of deputies that once counted Billy the Kid in their ranks)
  • The Scarecrows (this is a leap: alluding to something very small that provokes a dramatic response such as the final or last straw. But they can't call themseves the straw men because of the negative meanings of the word strawman, so they named themselves after men made of straw, and that also protect the crops and fields from undesirable scavengers)
  • The Candles (referring to Anne Frank's quote: “Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.”)
  • The Flying Tigers (named after the american volunteers who went to help defend China against Japan before the US entered WW2.)

That's it for tonight.


I like to take your ideas and supersize them. This isn't criticism, it is flattery. I come with nothing but good will and a spirit of team-building. If you take what I write any other way, that is probably just because I wasn't very clear.
Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
I guess, like with heroes,

I guess, like with heroes, you need to ask if they named themselves. They could have been named by various media outlets. Or that the Teen or young label was given to them by the media. They call themselves the Titans but they are known to most as the Teen Titans.

Or perhaps it's like Young Justice (cartoon) and they just refer to themselves as "The Team" and the super team name is, again, just something others may refer to them as.

Or they use young or teen as a sort of PR or Advertising thing. To let other super teens or super young people (that would be young people with super powers) that this is a group for them. Not much chance of an adult trying to join a group called the Teen Champions.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
Project_Hero wrote:
Project_Hero wrote:

I guess, like with heroes, you need to ask if they named themselves. They could have been named by various media outlets. Or that the Teen or young label was given to them by the media. They call themselves the Titans but they are known to most as the Teen Titans.

Or perhaps it's like Young Justice (cartoon) and they just refer to themselves as "The Team" and the super team name is, again, just something others may refer to them as.

Or they use young or teen as a sort of PR or Advertising thing. To let other super teens or super young people (that would be young people with super powers) that this is a group for them. Not much chance of an adult trying to join a group called the Teen Champions.

That's a good point. I remember the Young Avengers didn't actually call themselves that -- it was a name the media gave them and it kinda stuck. That could be a good justification for why the name refers to their youth.

Nyxz
Nyxz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 17 hours ago
Joined: 10/09/2015 - 03:37
@Huck. I like the direction

@Huck. I like the direction that you are going. However, the imagery of the names do not seem impactful. I'm leaning in the direction of corrupting a word to have multiple meanings and visual impact. Such as, Nigh Palm or Nye Palm (or other derivative spelling). The group symbol would be on open flaming palm (just prior to a MA impact).

Redlynne
Redlynne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 58 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/28/2013 - 21:15
New Titans

New Titans


Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Titans of Tomorrow

Titans of Tomorrow

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Cyclops
Cyclops's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 50 min ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 04/10/2015 - 17:24
Any hero group name will work

Any hero group name will work for teens but the genre is a reality. So in the spirit of the thread, here are a few suggestions.

Hero Academy

Generation T (for Titan)

Guardians of Destiny (so they can say, "We're on a mission from G.O.D.")

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
I think any name with

I think any name with "academy" or the like is best left for School for gifted youngsters or Avengers Academy style groups. Groups with older heroes to teach new ones. Not for an all teens group.

Although...

The After School Specials
Extracurricular Activities
Hero Club (possibly a sandwich)

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Glitch404
Glitch404's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2017 - 20:35
Brand X wrote:
Brand X wrote:

Misfits
Outcasts
Generation Z
The Rebels
The Kick Assers
The Ass Kickers
The Edge Lords
The Vigilantes

Generation Z...I like that...Although The Ass-Kickers came in close for being my first favorite name I saw in your list. XD

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Trouble with the name "Ass

Trouble with the name "Ass Kickers" is that it's so easy for villains to call them the Ass Kissers.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Glitch404
Glitch404's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2017 - 20:35
Touche, well played PH...Well

Touche, well played PH...Well played *slowly nods head*

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Glitch404 wrote:
Glitch404 wrote:

Touche, well played PH...Well played *slowly nods head*

It's easy when you make bad puns all day every day for your own amusement :V

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Redlynne
Redlynne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 58 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/28/2013 - 21:15
(No subject)


Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
To quote team fourstar...

To quote team fourstar...

"Not really relevant, Burter."

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Brand X
Brand X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 17 hours ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 00:26
I was thinking of Kick-Ass

I was thinking of Kick-Ass (Kick-Ass 2 really) when I made the suggestion :p

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Yes, it's tangentially

Yes, it's tangentially related but doesn't have much to do with the name of a teen supergroup.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Brand X
Brand X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 17 hours ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 00:26
A group of teens coming

A group of teens coming together and considering themselves to be great Ass-Kickers. Made sense to me in that sort of sense.

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Yes, the name makes sense, I

Yes, the name makes sense, I am not and have not been disputing that. My comment about something not being relevant was the linking of a YouTube video of a scene from Kick-ass. Which isn't relevant to the discussion at hand.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/10/2013 - 11:03
If we have a teen team we are

If we have a teen team we are gonna need an elderly team, perhaps called, "Darn Kids" xD

Their battle cry could be "ACKK! My Back!!!"

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Avatar by lilshironeko

Redlynne
Redlynne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 58 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/28/2013 - 21:15
Well I'm not linking any

Well I'm not linking any videos from Kiss-Ass!


Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
Huckleberry
Huckleberry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/03/2016 - 08:39
Redlynne wrote:
Redlynne wrote:

Well I'm not linking any videos from Kiss-Ass!

Openly chuckled to myself there. Thanks.


I like to take your ideas and supersize them. This isn't criticism, it is flattery. I come with nothing but good will and a spirit of team-building. If you take what I write any other way, that is probably just because I wasn't very clear.
Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:

If we have a teen team we are gonna need an elderly team, perhaps called, "Darn Kids" xD

Their battle cry could be "ACKK! My Back!!!"

A team of elderly villains trying to either reverse time, stop time (so nothing ever changes), groundhog day the world (likewise), or otherwise try to destroy anything "new fangled" because they don't understand it and believe it to be evil would actually be a pretty sweet group of badguys to oppose a team of super teens.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/10/2013 - 11:03
My teen(17) character

My teen(17) character Malevolent Twilight would be a good fit for a team like this. He is supposed to be an emo character with an old bieber hairstyle. There was like a keyblade/tron style sword in CoH which is what his weapon was. His outfit was sleek spandex with arctic accent. His main color was black and his secondary was white. His aura was a white glow and his sword had a white glow. If I recall correctly he wore aviators and had a small chin goatee growing in.

He was probably in my top 3 favorite characters along with my first character created and my main Kiyori.

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Avatar by lilshironeko

Fireheart
Fireheart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 1 min ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/05/2013 - 13:45
It's too Bad Kick-Ass was

It's too Bad Kick-Ass was such a good movie because it was utterly Tragic! That poor little girl didn't want to have to kill all those men. They were just in her way.

Be Well!
Fireheart

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:

My teen(17) character Malevolent Twilight would be a good fit for a team like this. He is supposed to be an emo character with an old bieber hairstyle. There was like a keyblade/tron style sword in CoH which is what his weapon was. His outfit was sleek spandex with arctic accent. His main color was black and his secondary was white. His aura was a white glow and his sword had a white glow. If I recall correctly he wore aviators and had a small chin goatee growing in.

He was probably in my top 3 favorite characters along with my first character created and my main Kiyori.

Sounds like he'd get along with my character Hauntress. Also a sad sack. She has ghost powers. They could lean on things and brood/angst together.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Glitch404
Glitch404's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2017 - 20:35
Should I be playing My

Should I be playing My Chemical Romance or even Three Days Grace if this thread decided to get too emo and angsty all of a sudden? >_>

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/10/2013 - 11:03
He was always down to be

He was always down to be angsty in any situation :D It will be great if we have an emote for a rainy/stormy cloud over our heads. What a site it would be to have a bunch of brooding teens on a stoop with a bunch of dark clouds glooming over them all lol

Glitch404 wrote:

Should I be playing My Chemical Romance or even Three Days Grace if this thread decided to get too emo and angsty all of a sudden? >_>

Ummm, MCR, no question. Or Panic at the Disco, either way

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Avatar by lilshironeko

Glitch404
Glitch404's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2017 - 20:35
Well then I'll leave you

Well then I'll leave you whipper-snappers to your "rainy clouds of angst and despair", I'll be over with my character on a rooftop with the sunny beaming over my head and ready to inspire...something into the hearts of our fellow Titan City residents!

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/10/2013 - 11:03
Glitch404 wrote:
Glitch404 wrote:

Well then I'll leave you whipper-snappers to your "rainy clouds of angst and despair", I'll be over with my character on a rooftop with the sunny beaming over my head and ready to inspire...something into the hearts of our fellow Titan City residents!

*uggh.. lame, we don't even care, just like, leave then...(flicks hair to the side)*

xD

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Avatar by lilshironeko

Fireheart
Fireheart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 1 min ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/05/2013 - 13:45
*Okay, Batman, chill out.

*Okay, Batman, chill out. Don't Worry, Be Happy."

Be Well!
Fireheart

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:
Glitch404 wrote:

Well then I'll leave you whipper-snappers to your "rainy clouds of angst and despair", I'll be over with my character on a rooftop with the sunny beaming over my head and ready to inspire...something into the hearts of our fellow Titan City residents!

*uggh.. lame, we don't even care, just like, leave then...(flicks hair to the side)*

xD

*Shrugs* whatever...

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
Whoa, what's going on here? I

Whoa, what's going on here? I don't get all this talk about brood and angst all the sudden. Though I wouldn't mind some of the team being like that to have variety, that's not what I imagined with this. It was thought to be like a team of less-experienced but skilled/powerful teenagers coming together to fight evil. I'm assuming it's all joking it good nature, correct?

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
The Hybrid wrote:
The Hybrid wrote:

Whoa, what's going on here? I don't get all this talk about brood and angst all the sudden. Though I wouldn't mind some of the team being like that to have variety, that's not what I imagined with this. It was thought to be like a team of less-experienced but skilled/powerful teenagers coming together to fight evil. I'm assuming it's all joking it good nature, correct?

Someone mentioned having a moody teen character they could add, I mentioned that I also have a moody teen character the rest just happened.

And yes it's good to have a variety of personality types though the moody/broody characters should probably be in the minority.

But hey, depending on how many confirmed members we get there can be room for more than one problematic teen.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/10/2013 - 11:03
Just messing around, can't

Just messing around, can't brooding teens fight evil too? You brought up teen titans to begin with, and who of all people is one of the strongest on the team, Raven, the angstiest and broodiest of them all :D

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Avatar by lilshironeko

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
One of my Teen Heroes is a

One of my Teen Heroes is a bully turned hero.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Cyclops
Cyclops's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 50 min ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 04/10/2015 - 17:24
Just an aside...Teen heroes

Just an aside...Teen heroes don't really act like teens. In the comics they have a wisdom far beyond their years.
In real life, teens do incredibly stupid things.
in a perfect world I would be afraid to entrust teens with super powers.

and certainly you never see the teen titans get grounded of have to deal with a curfew. In fact, I never see them go to school.

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/10/2013 - 11:03
Just because they can

Just because they can function on their own doesn't mean they have *wisdom beyond their years*, sure, I'm sure some teen supers have insane amount of intelligence, but I don't feel like every teen super has to. Just look at Beast Boy from teen titans, would you say he has *wisdom beyond his years*? No, he's just a goofy kid trying to hang out with his friends and save the day. Another example, look at the Teenage mutant ninja turtles, would you say they(not all of course) have *wisdom beyond their years*?

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Avatar by lilshironeko

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
Cyclops wrote:
Cyclops wrote:

Just an aside...Teen heroes don't really act like teens. In the comics they have a wisdom far beyond their years.
In real life, teens do incredibly stupid things.
in a perfect world I would be afraid to entrust teens with super powers.

and certainly you never see the teen titans get grounded of have to deal with a curfew. In fact, I never see them go to school.

I assume you're referring to the 2003 Teen Titans. I know the Young Justice show had members of the team in school.

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Cyclops wrote:
Cyclops wrote:

Just an aside...Teen heroes don't really act like teens. In the comics they have a wisdom far beyond their years.
In real life, teens do incredibly stupid things.
in a perfect world I would be afraid to entrust teens with super powers.

and certainly you never see the teen titans get grounded of have to deal with a curfew. In fact, I never see them go to school.

Dick Grayson once left the team to go to college.

Edit: and the reason you probably don't see them go to school is because it would make for a pretty boring comic.

Also the Teen Team in Invincible the members go to school. Also I encourage everyone to read Invincible, it's a good series.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Glitch404
Glitch404's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2017 - 20:35
Another thing to consider is

Another thing to consider is that these Teen heroes are being written by adult writers. Some writers nail the teenager aspect and others not so much. Most writers spend their years working on and developing adult characters so when they're handed a teenage character they may or may not write them in a similar way. However, it is fair to say there are teen heroes who are depicted as having "wisdom beyond their years" though sometimes this is due to them having expansive intellects at only sixteen years of age. Tim Drake I think is a good example of this.

As for school thats usually an off-panel event that's referred back to unless you're Spider-Man or someone similar where you're shown in school quite frequently (The Ultimate Marvel Universe did this very well for Spidey). Lastly, is it fair to really say "teens in comics don't act like real life teens"? There are different generations we all grew up in and with each generation may come a different way of acting and thinking. So for all you know, the generation that is being portrayed in comics currently (smartphones, social media, tablets, etc) of course is going to be different from the generation you grew up with. (Geez I really turned this into a college paper...)

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Along with the above point

Along with the above point they exist in a fantastical world, they don't act like the teenagers in our world but our world doesn't have people with super powers, magic, or super technology.

Also teenagers in our world don't stay teenagers for like 30 years :p

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Brand X
Brand X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 17 hours ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 00:26
Project_Hero wrote:
Project_Hero wrote:
Cyclops wrote:

Just an aside...Teen heroes don't really act like teens. In the comics they have a wisdom far beyond their years.
In real life, teens do incredibly stupid things.
in a perfect world I would be afraid to entrust teens with super powers.

and certainly you never see the teen titans get grounded of have to deal with a curfew. In fact, I never see them go to school.

Dick Grayson once left the team to go to college.

Edit: and the reason you probably don't see them go to school is because it would make for a pretty boring comic.

Also the Teen Team in Invincible the members go to school. Also I encourage everyone to read Invincible, it's a good series.

^This. The only time you see them go to school is for some plot development :p

In Ultimate Spider-Man we saw Peter go to school. Super-Girl (before New 52) we saw go to school.

Some stories you just have to know it does happen, we just don't have to see it often. :p

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
It's kind of like how the

It's kind of like how the Xavier Mansion is supposed to be a school but you hardly ever see any lessons. I think at most you see either the start of one or the end of one. Or maybe a scene or two from during, mostly for character development.

And this is because school is boring. Unless the heroes are part of some sort of fantastical school where the lessons aren't boring as heck or at least are abnormal then you might actually see some lessons.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Brand X
Brand X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 17 hours ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 00:26
I RPed a teen who went to

I RPed a teen who went to high school in CoH. I didn't regularly RP doing homework, unless I was just in the SG base waiting for other members to log in :p

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
I had the hankering to play a

I had the hankering to play a support character for a Teen Supergroup recently. A normal teen who loves super heroes but has no powers or special abilities. Would help out by doing the heroes' homework and being able to provide an alibi if the parents need to know where they are.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Glitch404
Glitch404's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2017 - 20:35
Project_Hero wrote:
Project_Hero wrote:

I had the hankering to play a support character for a Teen Supergroup recently. A normal teen who loves super heroes but has no powers or special abilities. Would help out by doing the heroes' homework and being able to provide an alibi if the parents need to know where they are.

^^ This character would be the true hero for all teen heroes! XD

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

Fireheart
Fireheart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 1 min ago
11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/05/2013 - 13:45
Always gotta have someone to

Always gotta have someone to do the paperwork.

Be Well!
Fireheart

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
Have we decided on a name yet

Have we decided on a name yet? I was thinking about the Young Legends, and the idea is that the team always calls themselves the "Legends" while the public and non-affiliated heroes refers to them as Young Legends because of the media calling them that and it stuck (to their annoyance). I feel like that would be a good justification for having "Young" in the title.

Anyone else?

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/10/2013 - 11:03
I feel like Legend kind of

I feel like Legend kind of counteracts the whole point of the group. The group is a bunch of up and comer kids who want to prove themselves. Legends would be the name of the elderly group that have already made a name for themselves and are fighting crime in their rocking chairs.

I feel like something like "The Initiative" would be a more fitting name for a bunch of young heroes ready to get their name known.

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Avatar by lilshironeko

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:

I feel like Legend kind of counteracts the whole point of the group. The group is a bunch of up and comer kids who want to prove themselves. Legends would be the name of the elderly group that have already made a name for themselves and are fighting crime in their rocking chairs.

I feel like something like "The Initiative" would be a more fitting name for a bunch of young heroes ready to get their name known.

The initiative sounds like a government program. Or that the team would have a shadowy benefactor.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
Yeah, that's what I was

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. My other choice is the Destined League, but "League" might evoke JL a little too much (not necessarily a legal thing because DC can't own "league", but just the image). I like "Destined" because it evokes the idea of being destined for greatness, though.

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
The Hybrid wrote:
The Hybrid wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. My other choice is the Destined League, but "League" might evoke JL a little too much (not necessarily a legal thing because DC can't own "league", but just the image). I like "Destined" because it evokes the idea of being destined for greatness, though.

Sounds a bit mystic for my tastes.

Uhh.. more names.

New Blood (sounds a bit 90's image comics)
Next Generation
Legion of Super Teens (a name the media probably have them)
Protégés
Extreme Teens (Super 90s)
Next Wave
New Wave
Pro-Teens

I'll think of more I'm sure.

Edit: Supreme Teens (may have mentioned that one before) though this name makes me want to make a hero called Teen Supreme who would be a Superboy analog powers wise, maybe tech based though more akin to Alexander Luthor from Earth-Three

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/10/2013 - 11:03
Next Gen

Next Gen
New Pop
Young Souls
New Age
New Dawn
Young Forces
Teen Forces
Teen Age(rim shot) I'll let myself out...

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Avatar by lilshironeko

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2014 - 11:21
Teen Force isn't bad.

Teen Force isn't bad.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

Glitch404
Glitch404's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2017 - 20:35
If you really want to stick

If you really want to stick to the 'Young' title, then how about Young Alliance? Its catchy, rolls off the tongue better, and because this was the other name I had in mind apart from 'Generation Z'.

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

The Hybrid
The Hybrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 26 sec ago
Joined: 11/18/2017 - 04:21
That could work. What do you

That could work. What do you guys think?

Nos482
Nos482's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 6 min ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 08/25/2013 - 14:50
Kinderguardians =P

Kinderguardians =P

When people ask me about my religion, I tell 'em I'd worship Cthulhu.

How bad could I possibly be? Let's see...

Pages