Here is an amazing reference for any and all time control-related abilities: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Manipulation
Mind you, this is an extreme reference as far as the extent of time control, but I feel it accurately represents critical attributes of the powerset, such as:
- Flash-Forward - Jump forward through time in seconds, minutes, days, months, etc.
- Temporal Rewind - Rewind time to a few seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc. into the past. The user can alter and fix the past when the user goes back to the past (i.e. repair damaged objects, Temporal Healing, resurrect the dead and return with them to the current timeline.)
- Time Reduction - an application of Chronokinetic Combat
- Time Acceleration - an application of Chronokinetic Combat, method of travel through super speed or teleportation/blinking (e.g. Time Stopping)
- Time Stopping - Stop time while being unaffected. Users can also allow others to be unaffected. Doing so, however, may require physical contact.
- Time Travel - Users can travel, or potentially send others, to future/past (some may move in spatial position; others may be limited to standing in the same spot)
- Accelerated Probability - predict the outcomes of and what choices one should make
- Age Manipulation - slow or stop the effects of time, Time Theft
- Time Perception Manipulation - manipulate how the passage of time is perceived by the senses of others, resulting in the user's actions being read as unnaturally fast/slow
- Appearance of Enhanced Reflexes - illusion attributed to Time Manipulation
- Appearance of Enhanced Speed - illusion attributed to Time Manipulation
- Temporal Cognition - precisely perceive time (current time, and the passage of time personally, objectively, and locally) discern a subject's age, when events take place
- Parachronal Cognition - perceive how time plays out in parallel timelines
- Appearance of Precognition - illusion attributed to Time Manipulation
- Appearance of Postcognition/Retrocognition - illusion attributed to Time Manipulation
For those interested in helping shape this powerset, feel free to share your thoughts!