I've been thinking about all the props we'll have, all the animations we'll have, and all the power effects we'll have and I realized that there is a tremendous opportunity for synergy if several were developed in concert with each other.
For example. Let's say we wanted a "Canes" Pack. For sale in the cash shop for $9.99 to include the following:
- Normal wooden cane
- fancy cane
- hidden sword cane
- conventional umbrella
- fancy lace umbrella
Out of Combat Animations:
- emote: twirl prop while standing
- emote: open umbrella (must have an umbrella prop to use)
- emote: strike ground with prop to make a point
- walking animation: humerous like Charlie Chaplin
- walking animation: foppish / distinguished
- walking animation: aged and hunched over the prop
- walking animation: injured and needing the prop for support
- stance: en guard!
- stance: foppish arm extended with prop touching the ground
- stance: prop casually over the shoulder
- entering combat: unsheath hidden sword from cane (can only be used with sheathed props)
- power activation: lunge (or would this already exist for the rapier and swords props?)
- no clue what cane or umbrella associated power effects might exist, but if I did they would be here.
So as you can see, once we have a concept we can generate a package of goodies for use with that concept.
What other kinds of packages or themes do you think would be good to have?
I like to take your ideas and supersize them. This isn't criticism, it is flattery. I come with nothing but good will and a spirit of team-building. If you take what I write any other way, that is probably just because I wasn't very clear.