Announcements

Join the ongoing conversation on Discord: https://discord.gg/w6Tpkp2

Please read the current update for instructions on downloading the latest update. Players with Mac versions of the game will not be affected, but you will have a slightly longer wait for your version of the new maps. Please make a copy of your character folder before running the new update, just to make sure you don't lose any of your custom work.

It looks like we can give everyone a list of minimum specs for running City of Titans. Please keep in mind that this is 'for now' until we are able to add more graphics and other system refinements. Currently you will need :
Windows 10 or later required; no Intel integrated graphics like UHD, must have AMD or NVIDIA card or discrete chipset with 4Gb or more of VRAM
At least 16GB of main DRAM.
These stats may change as we continue to test.

To purchase your copy of the City of Titans Launcher, visit our store at https://store.missingworldsmedia.com/ A purchase of $50 or more will give you a link to download the Launcher for Windows or Mac based machines.

Discuss: Where We Are: End Of Year 2018

254 posts / 0 new
Last post
warcabbit
warcabbit's picture
Developer11th Anniversary Badge
As Lord British once told me,

As Lord British once told me, if it can be broken, it will always be broken. If it can be killed, it will be killed. If it can be moved, people will spell obscenities with it.
He should know.

[color=#ff0000]Project Lead[/color]

Darth Fez
Darth Fez's picture
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Schwartzenegger said, "If it

Schwartzenegger said, "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

In RPG terms, "If you give it stats, players will kill it."

In other words, if you give a god stats, you've just made it mortal.

- - - - -
[font=Pristina][size=18][b]Hail Beard![/b][/size][/font]

Support [url=http://cityoftitans.com/comment/52149#comment-52149]trap clowns[/url] for CoT!

DesViper
DesViper's picture
"if you give God stats he

"if you give God stats he becomes mortal" damn that's good!

[hr]
[color=red]PR, Forum Moderator[/color]
[url=http://cityoftitans.com/forum/desvipers-creative-impulsivity]My Non-Canon Backstories[/url]

Captain Titan
Captain Titan's picture
kickstarter
Callum wrote:
Callum wrote:
MeSoSollyWan wrote:
Captain Titan wrote:

Hell [b]in those 5 years I have had 6 heart attacks, almost died twice from them[/b]

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/60aeee62dc1aee0c3c0fbad1702eb860/tumblr_inline_pfp352ORsk1r4hkfd_250.png[/img]

I have never screamed from a forum post like this I can't breathe.

Yeah, bud I wish it was a joke, but it's not, I have 40% heart Function left before a transplant has to be done or I pass on. no joke for real here,

Terwyn
Terwyn's picture
My great uncle has had

My great uncle has had several open heart surgeries, so I know exactly where you're coming from.

It is only when we stand up, with all our failings and sufferings, and try to support others rather than withdraw into ourselves, that we can fully live the life of community.

[color=#ff0000]Business Director[/color]

ivanhedgehog
kickstarter
Captain Titan wrote:
Captain Titan wrote:
Callum wrote:
MeSoSollyWan wrote:
Captain Titan wrote:

Hell [b]in those 5 years I have had 6 heart attacks, almost died twice from them[/b]

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/60aeee62dc1aee0c3c0fbad1702eb860/tumblr_inline_pfp352ORsk1r4hkfd_250.png[/img]

I have never screamed from a forum post like this I can't breathe.

Yeah, bud I wish it was a joke, but it's not, I have 40% heart Function left before a transplant has to be done or I pass on. no joke for real here,

Ive had 6 bypasses, I understand where you are at.My wife had 3 bypasses and died twice. We hope to be playing COT as soon as we can. I did an STF from the cardiac cafe unit of the hospital(they wont let you have a laptop in ICU). We understand where you are coming from and hope to be in world with you as soon as they have the gerbils tamed and running in tandem.

MeSoSollyWan
MeSoSollyWan's picture
kickstarter
Guys that's really scary. I

Guys that's really scary. I wish you all happy, healthy lives for as long as possible!

Redlynne
Redlynne's picture
Captain Titan wrote:
Captain Titan wrote:

Hell in those 5 years I have had 6 heart attacks, almost died twice from them

ivanhedgehog wrote:

Ive had 6 bypasses, I understand where you are at.My wife had 3 bypasses and died twice.

[i]"You only live twice, Mr. Bond."[/i]

[youtube]MUQbmDMySpw[/youtube]

[center][img=44x100]https://i.imgur.com/sMUQ928.gif[/img]
[i]Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.[/i][/center]

Redlynne
Redlynne's picture
warcabbit wrote:
warcabbit wrote:

There is going to be a layer cake room in the game.
It will be physics enabled.
You will be able to smash it ALL DOWN.
I don't know when, but I am very insistent on this point.

[youtube]PvFYBkesqGU[/youtube]

No additional comments needed ... ^_~

[i]Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.[/i][/center]

Atama
Atama's picture
warcabbit wrote:
warcabbit wrote:

As Lord British once told me, if it can be broken, it will always be broken. If it can be killed, it will be killed. If it can be moved, people will spell obscenities with it.
He should know.

Years ago I played an online text-based RPG. They planned on a storyline involving potato people (for a light-hearted spin) and made an NPC prototype that was literally a sentient potato. NPCs in that game were generally puppets that could be “possessed” by staff accounts who used those characters to engage in events, run stories, etc.

Well they left that potato guy unattended out in a hallway and I ran across it. The storyline hadn’t started yet and nobody knew what the heck it was. So I thought, if it’s a potato maybe it’s edible, and I took a bite. The game let me. I wondered what would happen if I kept eating it. Apparently I was able to consume the entire NPC, which consequently deleted it from the game. I messaged the developers saying I ate an NPC and they weren’t too thrilled because that was the parent object (the game was written with a hierarchical object-oriented programming model which I got to know well later when I became staff) and the subsequent “potato people” were supposed to be derived from it. They had to rewrite it again from scratch.

Players are curious and stupid and reckless. Put a responsible adult in front of a video game and they will transform into a five-year-old with attention deficit disorder. Players have a mindset of trying to do anything and everything they can to beat the environment because that’s what a game is. If it can be destroyed we are damn well going to do it.

Lin Chiao Feng
Lin Chiao Feng's picture
Developerkickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Grimfox wrote:
Grimfox wrote:

Anyone else feel like Lin should also take on "just one more" hat. The PR person hat.

[b][size=72pt]OH HELLS NO.[/size][/b]

Grimfox wrote:

I would volunteer to take on the roll myself but I could only give it about an hour a week and I think it needs probably 2-3 hours just to get updated on all the things going on. Before putting together a post or update or anything like that.

That post took me all morning.

Update posts like you've been seeing? Those routinely take the team a couple days. Assuming they don't need to haul me in for custom styling (like on the augments/refinements update).

Grimfox wrote:

I'd say that to whoever does they should look at lin's post as a shining example of what people are looking for in communication from MWM.

Well, maybe what you're looking for, but long-term that kind of post leads to massive liability problems.

Seriously, though, my time is much better spent on account server and new web site stuff. PR? Too much of an interruption, and frankly, our PR team is way better at that. Really, they are.

[i]Has anyone seen my mind? It was right here...[/i]

Lin Chiao Feng
Lin Chiao Feng's picture
Darth Fez wrote:
Darth Fez wrote:

One of the best game mechanics I've seen is a Superman game, where Superman is invincible, and it's the [i]city of Metropolis[/i] that has the hit points.

warcabbit
warcabbit's picture
I really liked that concept,

I really liked that concept, as a concept.

Fireheart
Fireheart's picture
11th Anniversary Badge
That procedurally generated

That procedurally generated map looks amazing! It also looks like a nightmare. A map and/or some navigation tools are going to be necessary to keep players from getting lost.

Be Well!
Fireheart

DesViper
DesViper's picture
Lin Chiao Feng wrote:
Lin Chiao Feng wrote:
Darth Fez wrote:

One of the best game mechanics I've seen is a Superman game, where Superman is invincible, and it's the [i]city of Metropolis[/i] that has the hit points.

Damn, that is creative!

[hr]
[url=http://cityoftitans.com/forum/desvipers-creative-impulsivity]My Non-Canon Backstories[/url]

Redlynne
Redlynne's picture
Fireheart wrote:
Fireheart wrote:

A map and/or some navigation tools are going to be necessary to keep players from getting lost.

?

Why would you want to prevent Players from getting lost in your indoor maps?

That's not snark ... that's immersion.

DesViper
DesViper's picture
Idk man, I get real anxious

Idk man, I get real anxious when lost :p

Lemme rp as someone who can get around plz

[hr]

Grimfox
Grimfox's picture
Fireheart wrote:
Fireheart wrote:

That procedurally generated map looks amazing! It also looks like a nightmare. A map and/or some navigation tools are going to be necessary to keep players from getting lost.

Be Well!
Fireheart

Player- I'm lost.
devs- You're not lost, you're in the game.

At Lin: I figured that would be the case. I agree, you are intensely valuable where you are. I just wanted to point out that, with your post, based on dated info, you addressed a lot of the rumblings and questions clearly and concisely in a way that had not yet been done by the handicapped PR team. I also agree that it's a big job for someone with 10+ hours a week to devote to it. Short of telling my boss to switch me to 6 hour days there is no way I could handle that time commitment.

The whole PR thing strikes a nerve with me because it's a known weakness. I believe we were discussing a similar issue earlier this year, after a similar occurrence. While I understand that PR is not a priority at this time in that there is nothing that needs promoting. There is a base level of dialog that needs to be taking place in order to avoid slewing into negative publicity that will hurt second chance or damage your faithful core group. You don't want the faithful to stop sipping the kool-aid. It's a passion project for some of you, but if the forums turn into a ghost town it'll be really hard to maintain that passion.

It's hard for me to be too critical on you guys as you are all volunteers. And it's even harder for me because I understand my position as armchair developer. Generally, I try to keep these thoughts to myself and let your guys do what you're going to do. So, please understand that this is a post of support.

*sits back in armchair*
*sips kool-aid from teacup*
*strokes Americat*

hahaha MWAHAHAHAHA

*lightning flashes, thunder crashes*

Second Chance: https://store.missingworldsmedia.com/CityOfTitans/SecondChance/
Dev Tracker: http://cityoftitans.com/forum/fixing-dev-digest
Dev Comments: https://cityoftitans.com/forum/dev-comments

warcabbit
warcabbit's picture
How is Americat?

How is Americat?

Darth Fez
Darth Fez's picture
Lin Chiao Feng wrote:
Lin Chiao Feng wrote:
Darth Fez wrote:

Fortunately superhero settings have a powerful healing factor.

- - - - -

Support [url=http://cityoftitans.com/comment/52149#comment-52149]trap clowns[/url] for CoT!

Atama
Atama's picture
desviper wrote:
desviper wrote:
Lin Chiao Feng wrote:
Darth Fez wrote:

One of the best game mechanics I've seen is a Superman game, where Superman is invincible, and it's the city of Metropolis that has the hit points.

Damn, that is creative!

That was the mechanic in the video game Superman Returns.

"In the main game, Superman is indestructible: no matter what happens to Superman in the game, he cannot be killed. The one exception is during the second part of the tutorial mission which is three boss fights in a row without a checkpoint on War World, here Superman does take damage to the point of mission failure. But Metropolis isn't as fortunate, there is a damage meter - if too much damage is done to the city during a mission (in other words, if the damage meter is fully depleted) then the game ends. Superman has a stamina meter that depletes as more power is used. Player can fly Superman into the atmosphere and absorb sunlight to replenish the stamina meter faster, as performed by Superman many times in comic books."

While a neat concept, the game itself was pretty awful and only has at best a 51/100 on Metacritic (for the Xbox version, which was the highest-rated version). It didn't help that the final boss of the game was "a tornado". Not a supervillain called "The Tornado"; an actual tornado as a natural disaster. Good idea, awful execution.

Redlynne
Redlynne's picture
Lin Chiao Feng wrote:
Lin Chiao Feng wrote:
Darth Fez wrote:

One trope naming [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_5UwS57X8][b]World of Cardboard[/b][/url] speech, coming right up ...

Lin Chiao Feng
Lin Chiao Feng's picture
Atama wrote:
Atama wrote:
desviper wrote:
Lin Chiao Feng wrote:
Darth Fez wrote:

Damn, that is creative!

That was the mechanic in the video game [url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_Returns_(video_game)"]Superman Returns[/url].

While a neat concept, the game itself was pretty awful and only has at best a 51/100 on Metacritic (for the Xbox version, which was the highest-rated version). It didn't help that the final boss of the game was "a tornado". Not a supervillain called "The Tornado"; an actual tornado as a natural disaster. Good idea, awful execution.

That's the one. Still, the point being that the "character = bag of hit points" model isn't a requirement; there are alternatives to the trinity.

Baalumbral
Baalumbral's picture
warcabbit wrote:
warcabbit wrote:

He should know.

In the old Ultima III game, Lord British was a severely overpowered NPC that AFAIK possessed more HP than any party would be able to overcome even at max level. But I figured out how to place my frigate into British's castle moat, lured him over, and managed to take him down with the boat's cannons. Still dunno if that was a known-possible player action or not, after I'd stumbled across that Lord British quote above several years back... well, I still don't know, foreseen yeah but known about I'm not sure.

Us humans are a perverse lot and we're exceedingly dedicated to breaking the unbreakable.

Phararri
Phararri's picture
Its cool, in a way, I kind of

Its cool, in a way, I kind of moved on. That is not to say I have given up on CoT, but I figured this will happen. Ship of Heroes also missed dates if I recall. & Valiance is.....well...Valiance lol.

I don't know man, it just like, I keep getting these dates from every successor, and they fall through. I agree with Captain Titan though, they are humans. I am just starting to feel, as humans, perhaps these successor projects may not be as tangible as many have originally thought? Making a game is a lot of work.

I just feel like this task is indeed tougher than all of us realized. I am at the point were I doubt any of them will get completed. Anyway, I will be lingering around every now and then until they do. Like I said, I did not give up, fully, on this project. I went so long without a good superhero mmo, that super mmo kind of wore off on me lol. I have not played CO in what seems like forever, nor DCUO.

With so many new games out, I kind of put my cape away, for now. Honestly, not sure if I have any intention of picking it up again for awhile, regardless of what happens in the coming months. If CoT did release their creation this week, not sure I would be excited as I once was. I don't know, it is weird lol.....

As a child, I thought my name was handsome, cause that is what everyone called me.

ivanhedgehog
kickstarter
Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Just a joke for anyone that hit the road with kids!!

Atama
Atama's picture
ivanhedgehog wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:

Are we there yet?

MWM can turn this car around and drive back home if that’s what you want.

ivanhedgehog
kickstarter
Atama wrote:
Atama wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:

Are we there yet?

It would be ok if they just changed the radio statio, the lawrence welk music has been out of style for a long time.

Atama
Atama's picture
ivanhedgehog wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:
Atama wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:

Are we there yet?

It would be ok if they just changed the radio statio, the lawrence welk music has been out of style for a long time.

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Lin Chiao Feng
Lin Chiao Feng's picture
(No subject)

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/paragon/images/3/30/The_Radio.jpg[/img]
We tried changing the station. It keeps changing [i]back.[/i]

Tapes don't work either. BTW, does anyone want a copy of Queen's Greatest Hits?

warcabbit
warcabbit's picture
ivanhedgehog wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:
Atama wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:

Are we there yet?

I've kinda been listening to the Sirus 40s on 40 station a lot recently. That and Octane. There was some great Gene Krupa drumming on tonight.

druidknight0
Any information on that

Any information on that second round of kickstarters. I know myself and several people in the RPing and game forums I run or am a part of have been waiting (mostly patiently) for me to tell them the new opportunity to back the game is up. thanks for any information

Atama
Atama's picture
warcabbit wrote:
warcabbit wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:
Atama wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:

Are we there yet?

I've kinda been listening to the Sirus 40s on 40 station a lot recently. That and Octane. There was some great Gene Krupa drumming on tonight.

My wife is always listening to Octane.

ivanhedgehog
kickstarter
Atama wrote:
Atama wrote:
warcabbit wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:
Atama wrote:
ivanhedgehog wrote:

Are we there yet?

My wife is always listening to Octane.

I like hair nation and ozzys boneyard

blacke4dawn
blacke4dawn's picture
druidknight0 wrote:
druidknight0 wrote:

Any information on that second round of kickstarters. I know myself and several people in the RPing and game forums I run or am a part of have been waiting (mostly patiently) for me to tell them the new opportunity to back the game is up. thanks for any information

Nope. Since the launch of Issue #0 is delayed then so is the Second Chance fundraiser due to them wanting to show of something substantial (a.k.a Issue #0) for that fundraiser.

DariusWolfe
Whew. I managed to read

Whew. I managed to read through all of these on mobile.

I'm not surprised by the announcement. Hell, I'm not even really disappointed. I think the criticisms over MWMs communication are valid, but I'm also heartened that several teammembers have acknowledged the criticism, and hope to see some improvements in the future. I'd also be interested in seeing Scott Jackson volunteer as a community liaison/PR person, as his example outline seems like the exact sort of thing that would do the trick, and that he may have the requisite experience to build and maintain such a document. Just a thought.

I'm heartened also by the videos. Most of my criticisms of the videos have already been mentioned so I won't rehash them, but I do want to say that I much prefer the matte material for the cape. I'm glad to see the world is there, but it's also like to see some examples of the current UI elements, rather than placeholders, as I feel that those are almost as important as character design for the overall experience of a game.

That said, Happy Holidays to the MWM team, take some rest if you can, and keep up the good work.

~ DariusWolfe
Errant, TNT, Vibrant and Fluxion on Liberty

Planet10
Planet10's picture
The cape material (the

The cape material (the original 'plastic') was a good way to showcase the lighting effects. The change to cloth made the cape less prominent in the sense that it wasn't glaring in your face everywhere you moved. Both choices have merit.

"Just, well, update your kickstarter email addresses, okay? Make sure they're current?" - warcabbit

DariusWolfe
I recognize the demo merits

I recognize the demo merits of the glossy cape while still hating how it looked. Also, while I'm thinking about it, it feels a little light? A smidge more weight in the cape material might make it seem a bit less floppy.

~ DariusWolfe
Errant, TNT, Vibrant and Fluxion on Liberty

Safehouse
Safehouse's picture
kickstarter
DariusWolfe wrote:
DariusWolfe wrote:

I recognize the demo merits of the glossy cape while still hating how it looked. Also, while I'm thinking about it, it feels a little light? A smidge more weight in the cape material might make it seem a bit less floppy.

This was the biggest thing I noticed. Loved just about everything about the video, except for noticing how “twitchy” and light the cape seemed. It’s not as extreme as I’ve seen in past stuff, but it still looks like the cape is a bit too responsive and floppy when directions change.

Name: Safehouse
Ranger: Gunner
Primary: Force Blast
Secondary: Atrophic Aura
Tertiary: Kinetic Melee
Travel Power: Parkour
Status: Traveling. Following rumors of a huge city in Massachusetts that is teeming with supers.

McJigg
McJigg's picture
kickstarter
Floppiness of the cape will

Floppiness of the cape will never make anyone 100% happy. With realistic, people will complain it looks dull and doesn't flow enough, that it doesn't fit the fantasy of being a hero/villain. With flow, people will complain it's not 'real' enough and breaks immersion.

Interdictor
Interdictor's picture
11th Anniversary Badge
McJigg wrote:
McJigg wrote:

Floppiness of the cape will never make anyone 100% happy. With realistic, people will complain it looks dull and doesn't flow enough, that it doesn't fit the fantasy of being a hero/villain. With flow, people will complain it's not 'real' enough and breaks immersion.

Ideally we would be able to adjust it to a limited degree - to take into account various materials/thickness. Not sure if that's possible with the current character builder or not - but it would be a cool feature (the downsides being just one more UI element to stick in and one more thing to potentially break of course).

Dark Cleric
Dark Cleric's picture
Interdictor wrote:
Interdictor wrote:
McJigg wrote:

Ideally we would be able to adjust it to a limited degree - to take into account various materials/thickness. Not sure if that's possible with the current character builder or not - but it would be a cool feature (the downsides being just one more UI element to stick in and one more thing to potentially break of course).

IIRC each material has it's own weight...so if you chose a leather material for your cape it should be pretty heavy and far less wavy.

Compulsively clicking the refresh button until the next update.

blacke4dawn
blacke4dawn's picture
Dark Cleric wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:
Interdictor wrote:
McJigg wrote:

IIRC each material has it's own weight...so if you chose a leather material for your cape it should be pretty heavy and far less wavy.

If that is really so then that could explain why the first one was "heavy vinyl" instead of just "vinyl", meaning that many (maybe even all) material choices could have a light and heavy option, possibly even medium.

galadri
galadri's picture
Y'all keep on keepin' on. I'm

Y'all keep on keepin' on. I'm happy to wait longer for something made/done right, and so are many of us.

Intensemx
exactly how much people do

exactly how much people do you have working on this? i'm sorry but at this point I just feel like it's just an "afterwork hobby" for few people.

Fils Du Nord
Fils Du Nord's picture
Intensemx wrote:
Intensemx wrote:

exactly how much people do you have working on this? i'm sorry but at this point I just feel like it's just an "afterwork hobby" for few people.

CoT is being made by voluntary people who each have their own jobs. So yes, it kind of is an "afterwork hobby", but in time, it will hopefully become more than that.

[b]Codename :[/b] Doctor Plague
[b]Archetype :[/b] Ranger - Hunter
[b]Primary :[/b] Atrophic Blast (Diseases)
[b]Secondary :[/b] Illusion (Miasmas)
[b]Tertiary :[/b] Undecided
[b]Mastery :[/b] Eliminator
[b]Movement :[/b] Teleportation, Flight

Kuraikari
Kuraikari's picture
Developer
Fils Du Nord wrote:
Fils Du Nord wrote:
Intensemx wrote:

CoT is being made by voluntary people who each have their own jobs. So yes, it kind of is an "afterwork hobby", but in time, it will hopefully become more than that.

And still, they got a good bunch of people doing their part. It's not like only 2 or 3 people are working on CoT.
There are lot of volunteers, even if they aren't active on the forum, they still work on the game. But apparently there always people being silent after getting work or never really answered after getting accepted for assisting.

[font=courier][color=#FF0000]Tech[/color][/font]

45 52 52 4F 52 3A 20 34 30 34 0D 0A 48 65 72 6F 20 6E 6F 74 20 66 6F 75 6E 64 21

Dark Cleric
Dark Cleric's picture
This conversation is SO last

This conversation is SO last year.

Captain_Simian
I'm sure this will all be

I'm sure this will all be dealt with. But that desk looks ENORMOUS compared to the character. Is he intentionally 3'5"?

I'm positive this is just me, but this is what I've noticed just from these videos.

The shiny looks so shiny. I know the weight of the cape has been mentioned, but it looks like water (which is seriously amazing for other reasons...water cape...nice...) but it's a bit much for my taste, does the material affect the glossiness? Also things like the elevator doors are so slick it's distracting. Is there a way to dull features like that with other textures?

Seriously though guys, SUPER excited still. Keep us posted on developments, you have had a heckuva year. And quite frankly I'm happy to wait until it's right. Keep it up!

Atama
Atama's picture
Captain_Simian wrote:
Captain_Simian wrote:

I'm sure this will all be dealt with. But that desk looks ENORMOUS compared to the character. Is he intentionally 3'5"?

Yes. He’s very small. I would have used a normal-sized character for a demo like this.

JWBullfrog
JWBullfrog's picture
Developerkickstarter
Atama wrote:
Atama wrote:
Captain_Simian wrote:

Yes. He’s very small. I would have used a normal-sized character for a demo like this.

Well they said they had a giant closeout sale at desks are us. Maybe I misread that.

[color=green]All Purpose Frog[/color]

Wait until you see the... nope, that would ruin the surprise.

Adrenalin
Adrenalin's picture
kickstarter
Whew, okay... 200+ posts

Whew, okay... 200+ posts later...

I'd like to put some things in perspective here for those that are grumbling. Was our intrepid team overly optimistic? Yes, definitely. I can't say I blame them however because like us, they just want to go home. That they continue to be optimistic is actually a very good thing though.

Guild Wars 2, and keep in mind we're talking about the second build of basically the same MMO, took 5 1/2 years from start to finish. This is a pretty common length of time for MMO development, however Elder Scrolls took 7 and a couple have taken longer. These titles also came from fully fledged studios with full time paid employees. Cryptic Studios, maker of our beloved CoH for anyone new here, was built on the sale of a successful semi-conductor business to Broadcom.

CoT entered it's 6th year of production sometime in November of 2018, which includes the necessary time to purchase the equipment needed to do it with. MWM has no full time employees, I doubt it even has part time employees. Every member of the team is a volunteer, all of them with full time jobs, bills to pay and some if not most have families. That they're even willing to put in the time they have is a testament in itself.

Needless to say, even as someone who donated a good bit of money (compared to my family's budget at the time) via Kickstarter, I'm not worried about missed deadlines. I'm also not worried about the amount of info that is or is not coming out. As someone who camped on Cryptic's doorstep for all of alpha, I can tell you that it could be a lot worse. I pop in here a few times a year to check out what's going on, and as long as our team isn't saying that it's impossible or they're giving up, I'm happy; we'll get there when we get there. For the time being I'll amuse myself with other things and Hubs will continue to build characters on CoH's costume designer. At the last count he had over 250 and was one of those people that had pretty much every slot filled on every server of CoH. Needless to say, I'm guessing just the extra slot purchases from him will be a welcome contribution once CoT is up and running. lol

Planet10
Planet10's picture
Atama wrote:
Atama wrote:
Captain_Simian wrote:

I thought the same thing initially, but after watching both videos a bunch of times the character is 'normal' sized. It is the desk that is giant sized. In the Santa video the character is relatively the same size as the mission contact people. The character is not abnormally smaller than the door frames. The desk is just purposely larger to give it the "big boss" room feel.

"Just, well, update your kickstarter email addresses, okay? Make sure they're current?" - warcabbit

Redlynne
Redlynne's picture
Perhaps the person who sits

Perhaps the person who sits/stands behind that desk is a HUGE person ...

Dark Cleric
Dark Cleric's picture
Adrenalin wrote:
Adrenalin wrote:

I'd like to put some things in perspective here for those that are grumbling. Was our intrepid team overly optimistic? Yes, definitely. I can't say I blame them however because like us, they just want to go home. That they continue to be optimistic is actually a very good thing though.

Guild Wars 2, and keep in mind we're talking about the second build of basically the same MMO, took 5 1/2 years from start to finish. This is a pretty common length of time for MMO development, however Elder Scrolls took 7 and a couple have taken longer. These titles also came from fully fledged studios with full time paid employees. Cryptic Studios, maker of our beloved CoH for anyone new here, was built on the sale of a successful semi-conductor business to Broadcom.

CoT entered it's 6th year of production sometime in November of 2018, which includes the necessary time to purchase the equipment needed to do it with. MWM has no full time employees, I doubt it even has part time employees. Every member of the team is a volunteer, all of them with full time jobs, bills to pay and some if not most have families. That they're even willing to put in the time they have is a testament in itself.

Needless to say, even as someone who donated a good bit of money (compared to my family's budget at the time) via Kickstarter, I'm not worried about missed deadlines. I'm also not worried about the amount of info that is or is not coming out. As someone who camped on Cryptic's doorstep for all of alpha, I can tell you that it could be a lot worse. I pop in here a few times a year to check out what's going on, and as long as our team isn't saying that it's impossible or they're giving up, I'm happy; we'll get there when we get there. For the time being I'll amuse myself with other things and Hubs will continue to build characters on CoH's costume designer. At the last count he had over 250 and was one of those people that had pretty much every slot filled on every server of CoH. Needless to say, I'm guessing just the extra slot purchases from him will be a welcome contribution once CoT is up and running. lol

This dead horse has been beaten to the point there's no horse left...but I want to point out that there are actually very, very few people actually complaining about [i]where[/i] they are in the process. The majority of the [i]complaints[/i], if you will, are about the communication and how this came as such a last minute surprise, being told one day they would still have something by end of year to a 3 month delay the next day. I dont see people on these forums saying "hurry up" or "you should be further along". If you read what they write it's not about any perceived lack of effort or desire. Sure, the other pages, like Facebook, might have different comments, but on these forums there really isn't anyone saying that this shouldn't be taking so long.

Adrenalin
Adrenalin's picture
kickstarter
Dark Cleric wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:
Adrenalin wrote:

This dead horse has been beaten to the point there's no horse left...but I want to point out that there are actually very, very few people actually complaining about [i]where[/i] they are in the process. The majority of the [i]complaints[/i], if you will, are about the communication and how this came as such a last minute surprise, being told one day they would still have something by end of year to a 3 month delay the next day. I dont see people on these forums saying "hurry up" or "you should be further along". If you read what they write it's not about any perceived lack of effort or desire. Sure, the other pages, like Facebook, might have different comments, but on these forums there really isn't anyone saying that this shouldn't be taking so long.

Hey, give a girl a break. I haven't pulled out my equine pummeling device in a really, really long time, it was just gathering dust in the back of the closet with my soap box. ;)

And as I said, communication could be a lot worse. I've seen devs get as tight lipped as a bunch of nuns at a wet tee shirt contest after feeling that they could do no right with the type/amount/timing of information they were releasing. IIRC it happened with Emmert and company... for some odd reason the moving away from ala carte powers springs to mind.

Darth Fez
Darth Fez's picture
It's all about the benchmark

It's all about the benchmark people are using. Some are holding the November 2015 date from the Kickstarter as the Holy Grail of Deliveries. Others, like yours truly, are more frustrated by the inconsistent communication. As we've pointed out in the past, communication isn't always about, "Here's a twelve page essay about what we're doing RIGHT NAO." Sometimes communication is as simple as, "Lotta shit going on right now. Can't talk."

Although I'd be VERY DISAPPOINTED if the devs were holding a wet t-shirt contest in a nunnery and I didn't get to hear about it. And I'm talking 'you just ate Godzilla's lunch burrito' level of DISAPPOINTED.

- - - - -

JWBullfrog
JWBullfrog's picture
Developerkickstarter
Darth Fez wrote:
Darth Fez wrote:

. And I'm talking 'you just ate Godzilla's lunch burrito' level of DISAPPOINTED.

Th-that was 'Zilla's? oh, sh...

Ultimate15
Ultimate15's picture
Dark Cleric wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:

Errr... not entirely true....

Zerohour wrote:

I am constantly surprised at the pills you guys continue to swallow. It's been more than 5 years of delays and disappointments, of being told "it's getting closer every day". We were promised...PROMISED...something tangible by fall of 2018. Hell, it was in the marketing. Then they come along [I] on the [b]last[/b] day of fall[/I] saying "haha sorry guys excuse x, y, z" and you're all like "oh hey no problem thanks for your hard work, when can I give you more money?" The animation is still wonky, the textures are completely off, the UI looks nowhere near ready. Even the cape looks strange.

What happened to at least getting the chargen to play with by the end of this year? That was pretty much set in stone AGES ago. And no one's even asking about that.

I don't post here very often anymore because my opinions don't jive with most of you all and I've had my hand slapped for it. And that's fine. But there has to come a point where at least some of you stop and think, what's going on here? When does the loyalty/patience/understanding run dry? And now complications are being withheld until the last possible second? We should be seeing way more by now than we have.

^^^^^^

People are certainly expressing complains from all angles here. But, I agree that the majority of the 'critiques' have been concerning the communication (or lack thereof) and I do believe that much is justified. I also believe that open and honest dialogue is important in situations like this, and everyone has the right to express their opinion(s) in hopefully the least combative way possible (also, whether that opinion be good, bad, or indifferent).

I do think backers/supporters/interested parties of the game are allowed to be upset by this. I'm not as invested in COT as I am in finding some way to get COH back, so I don't have thaaaaat much skin in the game... but I can sympathize with the disappointment.

...However, I will say this: from the beginning, the COT fan base should have anticipated things like this happening. And if you didn't anticipate it, then your expectations weren't realistic enough. Missing deadline goals (please note these are GOALS, not promises) is something that happens even when the team behind the title aren't all volunteer-based former gamers with other jobs and personal lives and what-not. This was an insanely tall order that Missing World's Media undertook - not just because they wanted to, but because the community wanted them to, too. They aren't PR mavens or communication aficionados, either. They're learning as they go. This is their first time doing something of this caliber, at this rate, and with this much pressure on their shoulders.

They're doing as good a job as they know how, and it's not their problem that that's not enough for you. No one held a gun to your head and told you to donate to the kickstarter. You're not at a restaurant, and they're not your waiter. Also, they hear you loud and clear. You're not being ignored or shunned or silenced. They're acknowledging the issue, and they're treating this much like a lesson learned. Put down the pitchforks (yes, it's getting to a pitchfork-level in here).

Dark Cleric
Dark Cleric's picture
Ultimate15 wrote:
Ultimate15 wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:

Zerohour wrote:

I am constantly surprised at the pills you guys continue to swallow. It's been more than 5 years of delays and disappointments, of being told "it's getting closer every day". We were promised...PROMISED...something tangible by fall of 2018. Hell, it was in the marketing. Then they come along [I] on the [b]last[/b] day of fall[/I] saying "haha sorry guys excuse x, y, z" and you're all like "oh hey no problem thanks for your hard work, when can I give you more money?" The animation is still wonky, the textures are completely off, the UI looks nowhere near ready. Even the cape looks strange.

What happened to at least getting the chargen to play with by the end of this year? That was pretty much set in stone AGES ago. And no one's even asking about that.

I don't post here very often anymore because my opinions don't jive with most of you all and I've had my hand slapped for it. And that's fine. But there has to come a point where at least some of you stop and think, what's going on here? When does the loyalty/patience/understanding run dry? And now complications are being withheld until the last possible second? We should be seeing way more by now than we have.

^^^^^^

People are certainly expressing complains from all angles here. But, I agree that the majority of the 'critiques' have been concerning the communication (or lack thereof) and I do believe that much is justified. I also believe that open and honest dialogue is important in situations like this, and everyone has the right to express their opinion(s) in hopefully the least combative way possible (also, whether that opinion be good, bad, or indifferent).

I do think backers/supporters/interested parties of the game are allowed to be upset by this. I'm not as invested in COT as I am in finding some way to get COH back, so I don't have thaaaaat much skin in the game... but I can sympathize with the disappointment.

...However, I will say this: from the beginning, the COT fan base should have anticipated things like this happening. And if you didn't anticipate it, then your expectations weren't realistic enough. Missing deadline goals (please note these are GOALS, not promises) is something that happens even when the team behind the title aren't all volunteer-based former gamers with other jobs and personal lives and what-not. This was an insanely tall order that Missing World's Media undertook - not just because they wanted to, but because the community wanted them to, too. They aren't PR mavens or communication aficionados, either. They're learning as they go. This is their first time doing something of this caliber, at this rate, and with this much pressure on their shoulders.

They're doing as good a job as they know how, and it's not their problem that that's not enough for you. No one held a gun to your head and told you to donate to the kickstarter. You're not at a restaurant, and they're not your waiter. Also, they hear you loud and clear. You're not being ignored or shunned or silenced. They're acknowledging the issue, and they're treating this much like a lesson learned. Put down the pitchforks (yes, it's getting to a pitchfork-level in here).

It is true. The quote you quoted is one of the very few I said that there were. I didnt say there were none.

And to your last paragraph...what? I NEVER said they arent doing as well I think they should. Or that they arent dedicated. Or that they arent working enough or anything related to the quality of their work. I also never said their effort isnt enough for me. If you had ever read any of my comments I actually said I thought they should take December off and take a break to be with their families and just relax. You're the kind of person that thinks that because someone says their communication could be improved they must think that the devs just suck and are doing a terrible job. WRONG. get out of here with your baseless assumptions jagoff.

JWBullfrog
JWBullfrog's picture
Developerkickstarter
Ok, folks. Lets not let

Ok, folks. Lets not let emotions take over here. All points of view are appreciated. Not pausing or locking the thread at this time but, please keep it civil.

Adrenalin
Adrenalin's picture
kickstarter
Dark Cleric wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:
Ultimate15 wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:

Zerohour wrote:

^^^^^^

It is true. The quote you quoted is one of the very few I said that there were. I didnt say there were none.

And to your last paragraph...what? I NEVER said they arent doing as well I think they should. Or that they arent dedicated. Or that they arent working enough or anything related to the quality of their work. I also never said their effort isnt enough for me. If you had ever read any of my comments I actually said I thought they should take December off and take a break to be with their families and just relax. You're the kind of person that thinks that because someone says their communication could be improved they must think that the devs just suck and are doing a terrible job. WRONG. get out of here with your baseless assumptions jagoff.

Uhm, dude, I could be totally wrong, it happens so frequently, but I believe that was a generalized you and not a you you. Here, have a cookie. *Hands Dark Cleric a chocolate chocolate chip cookie*

JWBullfrog wrote:
Darth Fez wrote:

. And I'm talking 'you just ate Godzilla's lunch burrito' level of DISAPPOINTED.

Th-that was 'Zilla's? oh, sh...

Rofl!! We are in desperate need of a like button or something.

Ultimate15
Ultimate15's picture
Dark Cleric wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:

In the last sentence of your post, you said "...but on these forums there really isn't anyone saying that this shouldn't be taking so long." I was giving you an example of someone whom said as much directly in this thread, because you didn't seem to be certain one way or the other (because you started out the post acknowledging that there were 'very very few people'.) So, that was confusing to me.

Dark Cleric wrote:

...Where in the hell did you see me specify this directly at you? This was an observation I was making generally. Never once did I single you out, nor directly accuse you of any of this. The only sentiment I was bringing to your attention was that there were posters even in this direct thread that were NOT only expressing concerns related to communication. That's it.

Please read what people post more thoroughly before going on the attack.

Ultimate15
Ultimate15's picture
Adrenalin wrote:
Adrenalin wrote:

Uhm, dude, I could be totally wrong, it happens so frequently, but I believe that was a generalized you and not a you you. Here, have a cookie. *Hands Dark Cleric a chocolate chocolate chip cookie*

+1

Dark Cleric
Dark Cleric's picture
Ultimate15 wrote:
Ultimate15 wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:

In the last sentence of your post, you said "...but on these forums there really isn't anyone saying that this shouldn't be taking so long." I was giving you an example of someone whom said as much directly in this thread, because you didn't seem to be certain one way or the other (because you started out the post acknowledging that there were 'very very few people'.) So, that was confusing to me.

Dark Cleric wrote:

...Where in the hell did you see me specify this directly at you? This was an observation I was making generally. Never once did I single you out, nor directly accuse you of any of this. The only sentiment I was bringing to your attention was that there were posters even in this direct thread that were NOT only expressing concerns related to communication. That's it.

You quoted my comment and proceeded to use words like 'you' and 'your' so of course it came across like it was meant for me personally. But since it apparently wasnt I apologize. I get that I'm sandpaper to most people on these forums but it annoys me when people think I am dissing the devs or think they suck at their MWM jobs when I am actually thrilled about this project and think the stuff they've actually shown us is top notch. Yes I have my critiques and probably word them too strongly, but I'd buy any of the team a drink if I ever met them in person. I want this project to succeed, badly.

Ultimate15
Ultimate15's picture
Dark Cleric wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:
Ultimate15 wrote:
Dark Cleric wrote:

Dark Cleric wrote:

You quoted my comment and proceeded to use words like 'you' and 'your' so of course it came across like it was meant for me personally. But since it apparently wasnt I apologize. I get that I'm sandpaper to most people on these forums but it annoys me when people think I am dissing the devs or think they suck at their MWM jobs when I am actually thrilled about this project and think the stuff they've actually shown us is top notch. Yes I have my critiques and probably word them too strongly, but I'd buy any of the team a drink if I ever met them in person. I want this project to succeed, badly.

I quoted you at the very beginning, but then put another quote inbetween your quote and the rest of my post so as not to signify that I was speaking directly at you. And I identified the ‘COT fanbase’ at the beginning of the post to clarify my audience.

I also acknowledged and agreed with your notion that communication is an issue here. I openly stated that I think you’re justified in that opinion, and that you have every right to express it.

I don’t think you think the dev’s suck.

Zerohour
Zerohour's picture
Ultimate15 wrote:
Ultimate15 wrote:

...However, I will say this: from the beginning, the COT fan base should have anticipated things like this happening. And if you didn't anticipate it, then your expectations weren't realistic enough.

We did anticipate things like this happening. That’s why up to now there hasn’t been too much backlash when promises weren’t kept or goals weren’t reached. The backers here, and the fans, have given a lot of leeway to the development team. But there is no excuse when you’re told by those same developers that things will happen by a certain date and then right at the last second they don’t happen. Not to mention multiple times, based on posts in this thread, the left hand doesn’t appear to know what the right hand is doing. It looks like there are different narratives to explain the reasons behind them not meeting the fall 2018 date. They seem to be figuring things out in these threads instead of behind closed doors.That is not something you can anticipate, hence the uproar.

Ultimate15 wrote:

This was an insanely tall order that Missing World's Media undertook - not just because they wanted to, but because the community wanted them to, too. They aren't PR mavens or communication aficionados, either. They're learning as they go. This is their first time doing something of this caliber, at this rate, and with this much pressure on their shoulders.

This might of been accepted in year one or year two. But we are just about 5 1/2 years deep into this development cycle now. These kind of mistakes should not still be happening. Neither the devs, nor all the apologists that they have on these forums, can keep using this same old excuse of “[i]we’ve never done this before we’re learning as we go[/i]”. Not this far into things. It doesn’t fly anymore. What does it say about the professionalism of this group? If they can’t handle living up to their self imposed timelines, are they truly any better at handling the money they’ve been given? Or the resources? What about all of the kickstarter goals that were reached during the fundraising? When it gets to crunch time are we going to get more excuses as to why this or that won’t be implemented at launch?

Ultimate15 wrote:

They're doing as good a job as they know how, and it's not their problem that that's not enough for you. No one held a gun to your head and told you to donate to the kickstarter. You're not at a restaurant, and they're not your waiter.

And no one held a gun to their head and told them to take on this project. I don’t subscribe to this line of reasoning at all. In fact it’s getting really tiresome to see people saying “[i]the devs don’t owe you anything[/i]”. You know, if they were Electronic Arts or Rockstar Games, I would agree with you. But these people are almost entirely being funded by us. So yes they do owe us. They owe us [b][i]everything[/i][/b]. Maybe not me or you as individuals but as a collective - all of us together - they do owe us.

Currently trapped inside the Speed Force...

Brutum
Brutum's picture
Zerohour wrote:
Zerohour wrote:
Ultimate15 wrote:

...However, I will say this: from the beginning, the COT fan base should have anticipated things like this happening. And if you didn't anticipate it, then your expectations weren't realistic enough.

We did anticipate things like this happening. That’s why up to now there hasn’t been too much backlash when promises weren’t kept or goals weren’t reached. The backers here, and the fans, have given a lot of leeway to the development team. But there is no excuse when you’re told by those same developers that things will happen by a certain date and then right at the last second they don’t happen. Not to mention multiple times, based on posts in this thread, the left hand doesn’t appear to know what the right hand is doing. It looks like there are different narratives to explain the reasons behind them not meeting the fall 2018 date. They seem to be figuring things out in these threads instead of behind closed doors.That is not something you can anticipate, hence the uproar.

Ultimate15 wrote:

This was an insanely tall order that Missing World's Media undertook - not just because they wanted to, but because the community wanted them to, too. They aren't PR mavens or communication aficionados, either. They're learning as they go. This is their first time doing something of this caliber, at this rate, and with this much pressure on their shoulders.

This might of been accepted in year one or year two. But we are just about 5 1/2 years deep into this development cycle now. These kind of mistakes should not still be happening. Neither the devs, nor all the apologists that they have on these forums, can keep using this same old excuse of “[i]we’ve never done this before we’re learning as we go[/i]”. Not this far into things. It doesn’t fly anymore. What does it say about the professionalism of this group? If they can’t handle living up to their self imposed timelines, are they truly any better at handling the money they’ve been given? Or the resources? What about all of the kickstarter goals that were reached during the fundraising? When it gets to crunch time are we going to get more excuses as to why this or that won’t be implemented at launch?

Ultimate15 wrote:

They're doing as good a job as they know how, and it's not their problem that that's not enough for you. No one held a gun to your head and told you to donate to the kickstarter. You're not at a restaurant, and they're not your waiter.

And no one held a gun to their head and told them to take on this project. I don’t subscribe to this line of reasoning at all. In fact it’s getting really tiresome to see people saying “[i]the devs don’t owe you anything[/i]”. You know, if they were Electronic Arts or Rockstar Games, I would agree with you. But these people are almost entirely being funded by us. So yes they do owe us. They owe us [b][i]everything[/i][/b]. Maybe not me or you as individuals but as a collective - all of us together - they do owe us.

This is a dead horse, but +1 to Zerohour.

Puny Heroes.

Ultimate15
Ultimate15's picture
Zerohour wrote:
Zerohour wrote:

I don't know if you've only been getting your perspective on what backlash or non-backlash the COT team has been receiving via this forum, but I've definitely seen considerable backlash both on this forum and in other places (most of the nasty stuff comes their way via Facebook, which is a warzone in and of itself). I don't think we should pretend that everything has been hunky-dory in regards to how the community at large has been responding/reacting to the development of this game - and I'm not even suggesting that people's complaints aren't justified. But, I don't think your observation of 'there hasn't been too much backlash...' is fully accurate.

Look - if you want to maintain that this is such an inexcusable set-back, then you're entitled to your opinion and you have every right to express it. But, you can absolutely anticipate ALL types of things happening if you just look at the full/big picture. They're piecing all of this together for the first time - this is what happens when you're literally creating a game from the ground up (even more so if it's via the efforts of volunteer designers/developers/etc.). There WILL be issues with miscommunication, meeting deadlines, screw up's that happen at the 11th hour that throw off the entire projected timeline, coding problems, sustainability issues, personal lives, etc. This is not a seasoned studio with a bunch of other gaming titles under their belt. These types of problems have a really nasty snowball/domino effect, too - one thing can lead to 1293408423 other things. If you didn't think that issues like this would arise and this wouldn't be a 'learn as you go' process, then you weren't being realistic - that's all I'm saying.

Zerohour wrote:

Even 5 1/2 years into the development of a game you can run into new issues that you've never had to address before (such as your primary data repository suddenly shutting down). That's literally the whole idea behind 'learning as you go', especially if you're doing something for the first time. Fresh problems will arise that you will have to address and fix to the best of your ability - in that given moment - for the first time. No offense meant, but who are you to say that ‘these kind of mistakes should not still be happening’? You seem to have a lot of familiarity with designing a game from scratch to be able to know what 'should' or 'shouldn't' be happening at any stage of the development process. I'm sure many of the COT devs - whom are actually in the trenches, working to bring this game to fruition - would disagree with that assertion on a multitude of levels.

...And I'm opting not to address your implication that they're somehow ill-equipped to handle the money they've been donated because they couldn't reach some of their production goals. Nope! Not touching that one.

Zerohour wrote:

Never once did I say that they didn't owe us anything. There is obviously a product they need to deliver on, which was the reason behind creating the kickstarter in the first place. What I said was that while this was something they voluntarily took on, they did it because people WANTED them to do it - and you shouldn't forget that. They didn't just do it for some frivolous reason out of nowhere. I wanted them to do it. You wanted them to do it. No one made them do it, but they did it in good faith because they wanted to fill the void in our community after COH was shut down - and in return, the community donated to the cause in good faith. However, they don't owe it to you to complete the product in the timeframe and/or manner in which you want them to just because you donated. That was what I meant when I said that you're not at a restaurant, and they're not your waiter. They don't owe it to you to meet your standard. They have their own standard, and they'll put their best foot forward in doing the best job that they know how.

And if you continue to look at this through the lense of 'they owe us everything', then I promise you you'll be even more disappointed with this process then you clearly already are.

velvetsanity
velvetsanity's picture
The cape is vinyl? I thought

The cape is vinyl? I thought it was shiny latex... :)

Kiyori Anoyui
Kiyori Anoyui's picture
This group of comments are

This group of comments is why I decided I needed a break from the forums ~-~

The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising
"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them." - The Ancient One

Zerohour
Zerohour's picture
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:
Kiyori Anoyui wrote:

This group of comments is why I decided I needed a break from the forums ~-~

Now you’re back. And nothing has changed. What does that tell you?

Currently trapped inside the Speed Force...

Kid Rad
Brutum wrote:
Brutum wrote:
Zerohour wrote:
Ultimate15 wrote:

Ultimate15 wrote:

Ultimate15 wrote:

This is a dead horse, but +1 to Zerohour.

Make that +2.

Pages