I've already been brainstorming toons I want to roll as soon as the game goes live, and with me being a huge x-men fan most of my ideas come from a single super power. My favorite char of all time being The Incredible Nightctawler! My only problem is coh teleport sucked the animation was horrible the sound sucked and there was no instantaneous teleport. The only true practical use it had was to drag dead guys to the start of the map to be res'ed by the healer. Here's my idea for a teleport set:
1. Teleport- ranged location. (basic movement power)
2. Targeted teleport- ranged targeted (same as above just to a target ex. bad guy, or you're buddy whatever)
3. Escape- ranged random (teleport to a random location away from you're target)
4. Return- toggle (toggle on return teleports you to target, return once toggle is shut off)
5. Long range teleport- teleport across city zones to certain landmarks ect.
In coh it was nearly impossible for me to use teleport as a combat option with a set like this it would give us the ability to use teleport as a viable combat movement. So whattaya think?