This is presented here in My Hero Academia format as COT doesn't yet allow me to be so expressive.
(The power levels of My Hero Academia are very low compared to COH and COT. The weaknesses will not come into play here.
The Fist of the Colossus
Name: Steve Drake
Hero Name: Talos
Nationality: American (German French ancestry)
Affiliation/Organization: UA class 2B
Appearance: Steve is a weightlifter and is in excellent shape. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. He is always quick to smile
Hero Costume: Steel grey and black with a logo of a gauntlet over his heart. The suit is a set of light armor that allows him to run at full speed and still take a hit.
Skills of Note: He has trained in boxing and competed in the Golden Gloves.
Personality: Steve is a nice guy, quick to smile and slow to anger. He gets along with most people, although he is intimidated now that he is on his own in Japan. The one thing that delights Steve about Japan: there are vending machines everywhere for everything.
History: Steve grew up in Phoenix, Arizona. He spent his youth camping, hunting, and fishing all over the American west. His parents were pro-heroes and they trained him extensively so he is far more advanced than other students his age.
Equipment/Weapons: Suit of half armor. It is bullet proof, but a sharp shooter can find a weak spot. It does allow him to take a few super hits and keep going.
Quirk type: Emiter
Quirk: Iron Fist of the Colossus. User can summon a giant steam-punk Iron Fist (right hand). It looks like a giant floating gauntlet, but it is not hollow, it is filled with whirring machinery and has exhaust vents out back emitting black and grey fumes. The fist itself is three and a half feet wide from knuckle to knuckle, and it is 6 feet long. It appears to be made of grey steel (it is just a mental construct. The fumes do not pollute or even smell, they are just a visual effect of the mental construct). The Fist has a range of 300 feet.
1) The Fist can punch with super strength, and it leaves a huge crater. (its big)
2) The Fist can be used as a very good shield.
3) The Fist can open, carry the user in its palm, and FLY at a speed of 45 miles an hour
4) The Fist is as dexterous as a human hand would be at that size. It can pluck people from a burning building and remove them to safety without harm. It is however only one hand.
5) The Fist is super strong and can pick up a car if it gets the leverage. The strength can be toned down to gently handle fragile objects or people.
1) The Fist can be used for an hour before the user is exhausted. Then it must be down for an hour to recharge.
2) If the user is knocked unconscious, the Fist disappears
3) The user must keep track of the time, as the Fist gives no indication when the hour is up and simply disappears.
4) Psychic attacks immediately make the Fist disappear (the Fist is a mental construct and the user has no mental defense).
Tactics: Steve prefers to fight at range.
How he first got his power: Little Stevie was 4 when he first got his (human sized) gauntlet. He wanted cookies and summoned the “hand” to reach them. Since then his parents had to always keep an eye on Steve as he could get into everything now. The Fist grew with Steve. Home schooling was the only way to keep their identities secret at until he was old enough to understand.
Inspired by this pic at DA:
The Pic shows a giant mechanical arm and hand. I prefer a summoned steam punk gauntlet machine, spewing steam and black smoke.
In COT terms this will be a *Gunner, ranged attacks with a Defense secondary, the gauntlet will be a prop. I always liked the giant fist from the heavens crushing the enemy to a bloody pulp.Tertiary attacks may be from the Massive Melee group. I may even have to pay MWM a million dollars for a giant fist floating pet.
*Gunners are not available at launch. hopefully the giant fist will be.