Announcements

Join the ongoing conversation on Discord: https://discord.gg/w6Tpkp2

Please read the current update for instructions on downloading the latest update. Players with Mac versions of the game will not be affected, but you will have a slightly longer wait for your version of the new maps. Please make a copy of your character folder before running the new update, just to make sure you don't lose any of your custom work.

It looks like we can give everyone a list of minimum specs for running City of Titans. Please keep in mind that this is 'for now' until we are able to add more graphics and other system refinements. Currently you will need :
Windows 10 or later required; no Intel integrated graphics like UHD, must have AMD or NVIDIA card or discrete chipset with 4Gb or more of VRAM
At least 16GB of main DRAM.
These stats may change as we continue to test.

To purchase your copy of the City of Titans Launcher, visit our store at https://store.missingworldsmedia.com/ A purchase of $50 or more will give you a link to download the Launcher for Windows or Mac based machines.

Kickstarter update - September 29, 2013

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Minotaur
Minotaur's picture
Developerkickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Kickstarter update - September 29, 2013

I know that you've all been waiting for an update on the Kickstarter, so you should probably check out our latest video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7cF0vGjZlk.

Watch this space for some exciting announcements over the next couple of days, as well.

Thank you once again for being so patient and supportive at what was obviously a bit of a fraught time for us. You're amazing, and hopefully in a few days you'll see that we've done you proud.

-Rae

[color=#ff0000]Tech Team and Forum Moderator[/color]

[img]http://missingworldsmedia.com/images/favicon.ico[/img]

Interdictor
Interdictor's picture
11th Anniversary Badge
Like I said in another thread

Like I said in another thread - Congratulations! *pops [I]another[/I] bottle of champagne*

ThunderCAP
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
This month I'm really feeling

This month I'm really feeling the absence of City of Heroes, I'm even playing Freedom Force again, which is the only other game that gave me some superheroic feeling. This simple video made me very excited about the possibilities of your efforts (for example I appreciated the palaces where you can see some rooms inside, instead of the usual texture-windows, it's a great improvement, even if it was just the first attempt it has great potential).

Slauterhause
Slauterhause's picture
Yea it's entirely rough, but

Yea it's entirely rough, but I went through the video frame-by-frame, and I see some nice dynamic lighting and some interesting looking architecture. Certainly a step above CoX in that regard. There is a literal a$$-ton of work left, but aside from the 'block-man', I like what I see. I'm looking forward to helping to test the game play in the future.

syntaxerror37
syntaxerror37's picture
I have a funny feeling that

I have a funny feeling that "Block Man' is going to make it into the final version of the game. I wish there had been a few more quotes in the video, but hey, I should get a nice video on Wednesday anyway.

-----------------------------------------
I never set anything on fire accidentally!

The Titan Legacy - Defender of the Inner Flame

Kovacs
kickstarter
no, you will click on the KS

no, you will click on the KS link and get an error screen :P

Clave Dark 5
Clave Dark 5's picture
Developerkickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
ThunderCAP wrote:
ThunderCAP wrote:

This month I'm really feeling the absence of City of Heroes.

Same here. For some reason, October was always my fave month for playing - the leaves outside were dropping and piling up on the lawn, frost began flocking the grass in the morning and Halloween fun was to be had in PC and the RI. I miss 'em both!

___
"What you say is rather profound, and probably erroneous." - Joseph Conrad
“The universe is made up of stories, not of atoms” - Muriel Rukeyser
[color=#ff0000]Composition Team[/color]

[img]http://missingworldsmedia.com/images/favicon.ico[/img]

Black Arachnia
kickstarter
October and December have

October and December have been my favorite times to play in CoH and EQ2. I love the holiday events, and so far, most games don't feel like they did them right. I was really disappointed in trick or treating in CoH when the mob spawns, solo, were coming out with two bosses, and the minions were doing damage to my toons, Sure, I could go out and ToT on my level 50s, but that is not as fun.

snate56
snate56's picture
Yeah, I always thought the

Yeah, I always thought the spawns were too tough; you really had to plan ahead. But I managed

___

"Listen, and understand. City of Titans is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely [i]will not stop, ever,[/i] until we are live!"
Warcabbit

Amerikatt
Amerikatt's picture
11th Anniversary Badge
CoH Trick or Treating: "So

CoH Trick or Treating: "So simple, even an Amerikatt can do it!" Seriously, it was loads of fun to try to survive two bosses and their minions. It made for a good workout and a sense of accomplishment -- *if* you survived!

[center][color=purple][size=16][b][I][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78N2SP6JFaI]Just a cat from another star![/url][/I][/b][/size][/color][/center]

syntaxerror37
syntaxerror37's picture
Just like in real life, ToT

Just like in real life, ToT with a group of people for safety ;)

-----------------------------------------
I never set anything on fire accidentally!

The Titan Legacy - Defender of the Inner Flame

Warpact
Warpact's picture
Blockman should be a hero

Blockman should be a hero/contact in the game...

My villain, my hero you mean. I always think of my murderers as my heroes.