I thought it would be nice if we had a condensed easy-reference list of all the Kickstarter updates containing information about Titan City and the game! Below I've included links to all updates containing such information, and they have been categorized by their information type. I hope this will provide some easy access to the little information we currently have about the game. I'll attempt to keep this topic updated with applicable updates as they are released.
DISCLAIMER: As many of the updates disclaim for themselves, any info about the game's lore or mechanics presented in these updates should be taken as goals and/or prospects, not reality. Things are subject to change prior to the release.
66. Here We Stand (i.e. Art/Design progress through mid-February)
69. Greetings from Composition (i.e. Composition progress through mid-February)
72. Art from Our New Artists (3/12/14 Art Update)
73. City of Titans to use Unreal Engine 4
86. State of the Game, June 2014
105. Catching up on the Kickstarter (a.k.a. where Kickstarter rewards stand now, and moving forward)
137. Business Leads the Horse to Water (Business)
139. A New Dawn I.E. First demo of character creator and combat, with explanation.
143. State of the Game, June 2015
159. Holidays, Brotherhood, and... Oh Yeah, Gameplay (Tech, Video)
163. This was not easy. And it's not finished. (Prototype) (Our first video look at what the executable game file may look like, and LOTS of character sliders.)
166. Never Let Them See You Sweat (Assessment, Business) i.e. Kickstarter hindsight
171. Happy 4th of July.. and a whole lot more! July 4th, 2016 update
Meet The Devs
1. Meet Quinn
71. Meet the New Boss (Introducing Dr. Tyche and other members of new administration)
88. Script for: In The Spotlight: Season 1, Episode 1 (a.k.a. Meet Tiger)
92. In the Spotlight: Doctor Tyche
185. Meet The Titan: Hunter Robins Hair Designer for CoT
Design and Mechanics
3. I Love Instanced Content
7. A Glorious Noise
10. Conceptualizing the World One Piece At A Time
12. Flash And Substance (a.k.a. Character customization/creation info)
13. Serving Up Servers
15. Let's Talk Music
17. Beyond Good and Evil (a.k.a. Character alignment info)
18. How many roads must a man walk down? Forty-Two (a.k.a. Endgame info)
22. Location, Location, Location: More about Instances
25. Missions without Minions
26. Base Relief
29. Costumes and Concepts
30. More, much more than meets the eye (Costume Design cont'd)
33. Choose Your Own Adventure
37. You Have the Power (Mini-Update)
44. How To Design a Memorable Enemy Group
45. How The Plaza Comes To Life
48. A Quick Jaunt To The Store
50. Missions Without Contacts
60. No Sense In Wasting Time (a.k.a. Character Modeling with Houdini)
76. The Real Tech Update (a.k.a. Preliminary particle effects demo)
79. Nearing The End of Pre-Production
81. Writing for City of Titans: The Process
82. Once Upon a Time (a.k.a. Marketing Strategy)
85. Mastering Your Character - A Primer on Masteries
95. Superior Fashion Sense - A Doctor Tyche Requirement (Tech) (a.k.a. Costuming examples as of 8/1/14)
98. Highway to the Danger Room (Game Tech) (i.e. Power Augmentation Intro)
101. Art! T-Shirts! and Secret Origins! (Art is first half.)
103. Proving to the Producer (Tech, Video)
108. Building The Backbone (Tech) (Server and Firewall explanation)
112. When Fist Meets Face - Momentum
117. Merry Christmas! (12 Days of Devmas, Day 1: Art)("The" Beard and Odo)
118. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 2 (Art) (Combat Slide Rule)
119. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 3 (Art) (Top Hats)
120. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 4 (Art) (Keytars and music)
121. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 5 (Art, Video, Tech) (Firefairy wings)
122. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 6 (Art, Video, Tech) (Ninja-to sword)
123. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 7 (Art) (Shoulder dragon)
124. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 8 (Art, Video) (Mutton backpacks)
125. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 9 (Art) (Nine-tailed fox tail)
126. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 10 (Art) (Hammers)
127. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 11 (Art, Video, Tech) (Paint brushes)
128. 12 Days of Devmas, Day 12 (Art) (Mechanized cockroach vanity pet)
129. 12 Days of Devmas, Day... 13? (Art, Present) (Party Art Download
131. Idea, Build, Test, Repeat - Rapid Prototyping (Tech)
133. The Test Zone - Developing the Basics (Art)
135. How a Tree Can Make All The Difference - Map Optimization (Tech)
141. This Update Has Nothing New (Tech) a.k.a. Textures and patterns to spandex costume layers
144. How We Make The Costumes (Art)
146. Mission Missive (Tech)
148. Having A Ball (Art/Tech) a.k.a. How putting a ring on a sphere yielded myriad costuming options.
150. Freedom to Play - at No Extra Cost (Design) a.k.a. How MWM is making the game playable for all
152. Run. Jump. Fly. Port. Cling? (Tech) i.e. Our first real look at travel powers!
153. The Machine Makes the Video (Tech) i.e. Update 152 footage on different grades of machines.
155. Moving On Up - Maps
157. Maps - The Resolution (Tech)
160. Bones, Muscles, Flesh, Rig... IT'S ALIVE! ALIVE! (Tech, Art)
167. Should You Choose To Accept It (Prototype, Tech) a.k.a. 1st look at instanced missions
169. Pieces of a Game (Video) a.k.a. A better look at combat fluidity, and why development is split among multiple instances.
175. In Just Seven Days, I Can Make You A Man (Tech: Body, Costumes) 9/1/16 character model update
177. You're Not Super... Til You Put On The Cape (Tech, Video) 9/28/16 Capes update!
179. Halloween 2016: Time To Put On Your Costume (Tech, Prototype) Character Creation video, showing all options.
183. Devmas 2016: Let It Snow: (Tech, Christmas, Videos, Surprise!) I.E. Santa dances while we see snowfall, twinkling lights, and moving clouds.
187. Where We Stand - The Builder Demo video and Explanation of how roads and buildings are constructed.
189. Where We Stand - The SpandexHow the costume creator is being approached from concept to implementation.
190. What We Can Do - Archetypes
192. What We Can Do - Powers (Anniversary Special) A description of the modular power-to-animation design, with video and pictures.
194. What's The Plan: Finances How Missing Worlds Media plans to keep the game paying for itself, without hurting the players.
The City Itself
6. Launch Day - Districts (Part One)
11. Building a Skyscraper City: What's Special About Titan City's Downtown
20. Getting a Feel for a District - Northeastern Research District
23. A Tour of Clarkstown
27. Launch Day - Districts (Part Two)
38. A Guide To Titan City (2013 Edition), Page 56
89. A Titanic Glossary (a.k.a. update to In-Game, Character, and frequently used terms and their meanings)
110. Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and You! (Art) (a.k.a. Mogul level backer rewards explanation)
161. Landscaping The Lore i.e. The thought process of building the feel and culture of Titan City.
165. Business Update: Local Flavor
181. A World of Titans i.e. World Map description and development process, links to Titan City neighborhood descriptions.
188. What We Know: Downtown Description of downtown, its inhabitants, and its history.
Lore, History, and Characters
19. Gabby Cabbie (Cabbie Tour 1)
21. TCPD Alert: The Aether Pirates
32. "Meet Edentech" Promotional Interviews
36. Interview with Shannon Wharton
42. Ephesus Lecture Series - History of Titan City Overview
43. Ideology of the Arcane Sentinel, Book 1, Chapter 3
46. Fire of 1908 Emergency Response Case Study - Page 1
47. Oswald Lawrence's Speech, December 1908
54. Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things (Fire Fighters' Memorial)
56. More Tales From Gabby Cabbie (Cabbie Tour 2)
59. And a Cabbie New Year (Cabbie Tour 3)
62. A Saturday In The Park with Cabbie (Cabbie Tour 4)
64. The Big Game
74. Where To Go When It Is Dark And You Are Bored (Cabbie Tour 5)
78. Law and the Superhero
84. Interview with an Old Man on the Street (a.k.a. History of the Briggstone neighborhood)
87. Tales of the Titan City Police Department - Day One
91. Tales from the Underworld: One Night in Charleston
97. Vril - Urban Legend or World Domination?
99. Tales from the TCPD: The Ironport Fiasco
101. Art! T-Shirts! And Secret Origins! (Anthem's origin is the second half.)
102. Cabbie Goes To A Con (Cabbie Tour 6) (Also: DragonCon 2014 recap)
104. How The Staff Made The Paragons - Lore
106. The Abandoned Mountainview Sanitarium (Lore, Seasonal)
107. Ghost Train (Lore, Seasonal)
109. Happy Halloween from the Team - and the Weird Sisters
111. Tales from the Underworld: Burns
113. I'm Thankful For...
114. Heroes to Watch For
115. Paragon Holiday Special, Part One
116. Paragon Holiday Special, Part Two
130. The Patchwork Profile!
132. Tales from the TCPD: Up in the Air (Lore)
134. It's freaking cold out there! (Cabbie, Lore)
140. Tales from the Underworld: The Edge (Lore)
142. What You Know About... CAP (Lore)
145. One Fourth of July For Anthem (Lore)
147. Tales from the TCPD: The Trial (Lore)
149. What You Know - Tyrosine Corporation (Lore)
151. What You Know - The Unforgiven (Lore)
154. What You Know - The Regency (Lore)
156. Tales of the Underworld: Trial by Combat (Lore)
158. The 14th Annual Titan City Superpowered Snowball Fight (and why it never happened) (Lore)
162. The Twelve: 1-4 (Art, Lore) (i.e. A look into the origins of Anthem, Lady Latoki, Pale Ride, and Overclock)
164. Tales from the TCPD: Armor (Lore)
168. What You Know About: The Deadly 7 (Lore)
170. Tales from the Underworld: Hideout (Lore)
174. What We Think We Know - Scorpion (Lore)
176. What You Know: Paranormal Investigations and Tracking
178. Tales From the TCPD: Manhunt (Lore)
180. What You Know: The Rooks (Art, Lore)
182. What You Know: The Five Dragons
184. What You Know: Captain Orbit
186. Tales of the Underworld: The TCPD vs. The Underworld
191. Tales of the TCPD: Tea and Sorcery
193. What We Think We Know: Scorpion, Part 2
Misc. of Note
80. Happy 10th Birthday, City of Heroes!
83. Kickstarter Desktop Background: News (as of May, 2014)
90. This Is Our Independence Day (i.e. 1st demonstration of buildings and effects made solely by MWM)
96. Art - T-Shirt of the Month (and Anthem's new look!)
136. Missing Worlds Media announces New Management For City of Titans (Business) APRIL FOOLS! (2015)
172. A Terminal Device Doesn't Mean What You Think It Does (Side Project) Anthem cosplay and the creation of the Anthem Terminal Device (prosthetic hand)
173. Introducing HiJinx! MWM Publishing! and a FAQ!
A cold front is heading toward Titan City
Ice Man of The Phoenix Rising Initiative