Announcements

Join the ongoing conversation on Discord: https://discord.gg/w6Tpkp2

Please read the current update for instructions on downloading the latest update. Players with Mac versions of the game will not be affected, but you will have a slightly longer wait for your version of the new maps. Please make a copy of your character folder before running the new update, just to make sure you don't lose any of your custom work.

It looks like we can give everyone a list of minimum specs for running City of Titans. Please keep in mind that this is 'for now' until we are able to add more graphics and other system refinements. Currently you will need :
Windows 10 or later required; no Intel integrated graphics like UHD, must have AMD or NVIDIA card or discrete chipset with 4Gb or more of VRAM
At least 16GB of main DRAM.
These stats may change as we continue to test.

To purchase your copy of the City of Titans Launcher, visit our store at https://store.missingworldsmedia.com/ A purchase of $50 or more will give you a link to download the Launcher for Windows or Mac based machines.

Cyberpunk 2077 - gameplay

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
ooglymoogly
ooglymoogly's picture
Cyberpunk 2077 - gameplay

No specific suggestions for the dev's but figured now that the gameplay from E3 is live folks would want a look, even for inspiration's sake.

It really is damn impressive.

https://youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0

Darth Fez
Darth Fez's picture
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
This game has kind of been on

This game has kind of been on my radar because I was a big Cyberpunk RPG player back in the day.

- - - - -
[font=Pristina][size=18][b]Hail Beard![/b][/size][/font]

Support [url=http://cityoftitans.com/comment/52149#comment-52149]trap clowns[/url] for CoT!

Tannim222
Tannim222's picture
Developer11th Anniversary Badge
I watched it. Cyberpunk 2020

I watched it. Cyberpunk 2020 is one of my all time favorite pnp rpgs. Between my friend and I, we had every single source book, solo magazine, and expansion. I created my own Ref Screen collating all the rules withjien side for Refs the other for players. We had a massive spread sheet with every piece of gear, hardware, cyberware, and weapons for the game.

I have been eagerly anticipating this game since the first rumor swirled about a mile Pondsmith getting the IP rights back to develop a game.

If I could ever make my dream game it would be rather like the 2077 but made with full multiplayer in a true MMO with heavy customization through crafting and in-game purchasing. Allowing players to play other loose “roles”. Maybe one day.

[hr]I don't use a nerf bat, I have a magic crowbar!
- Combat Mechanic -
[color=#ff0000]Tech Team. [/color]

Huckleberry
Huckleberry's picture
One of the things they

One of the things they mentioned in that demo was [i]Street Cred[/i].

They say that doing side missions gives the player character street cred, which can unlock certain NPCs and shops.

That sounds a lot like the CoT reputation system doesn't it?

[hr]I like to take your ideas and supersize them. This isn't criticism, it is flattery. I come with nothing but good will and a spirit of team-building. If you take what I write any other way, that is probably just because I wasn't very clear.

Cobalt Azurean
Cobalt Azurean's picture
I've also had my eye on this

I've also had my eye on this game for a while, looks like it's really shaped up over the years.

Brand X
Brand X's picture
I was SO looking forward to

I was SO looking forward to this game and then I saw it was FPS and I cried :(

And really, why even let me create what my character looks like, if I can't even see it? :/

Lothic
Lothic's picture
Brand X wrote:
Brand X wrote:

And really, why even let me create what my character looks like, if I can't even see it? :/

The game is seriously not going to allow for a "third person" view? That's a big bummer... :(

CoH player from April 25, 2004 to November 30, 2012
[IMG=400x225]https://i.imgur.com/NHUthWM.jpeg[/IMG]

Javacado
Javacado's picture
Yeeeah. This game was put on

Yeeeah. This game was put on my radar fairly recently and it looks absolutely stunning! But I'm not a big fan of FPS games, especially ones that allow for character customization and I can't see my character's kickass outfit! :( But other than that I may still give it a try at least.

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

Lothic
Lothic's picture
Glitch404 wrote:
Glitch404 wrote:

Yeeeah. This game was put on my radar fairly recently and it looks absolutely stunning! But I'm not a big fan of FPS games, especially ones that allow for character customization and I can't see my character's kickass outfit! :( But other than that I may still give it a try at least.

In a weird way FPS looks "less real" to me now than third person views. TBH I can't even remember the last time I seriously played a game that [b]didn't[/b] offer a third person view option - it's probably been 15 or 20 years by now. Oh well...

I've been interested in Cyberpunk type games for decades (played a bunch of "2020" like Tannim mentioned) so I'm still likely to at least consider this new game regardless.

CoH player from April 25, 2004 to November 30, 2012
[IMG=400x225]https://i.imgur.com/NHUthWM.jpeg[/IMG]

Tannim222
Tannim222's picture
Developer11th Anniversary Badge
No third person POV during

No third person POV during combat but not in all scenes

[hr]I don't use a nerf bat, I have a magic crowbar!
- Combat Mechanic -
[color=#ff0000]Tech Team. [/color]

Javacado
Javacado's picture
Lothic wrote:
Lothic wrote:
Glitch404 wrote:

In a weird way FPS looks "less real" to me now than third person views. TBH I can't even remember the last time I seriously played a game that [b]didn't[/b] offer a third person view option - it's probably been 15 or 20 years by now. Oh well...

I've been interested in Cyberpunk type games for decades (played a bunch of "2020" like Tannim mentioned) so I'm still likely to at least consider this new game regardless.

I hear you. I don't know, I guess I never got the appeal of FPS? I mean, I feel as though there are certain actions the character can be doing that doesn't require direct eye contact on. An example being, a character opens a door. Looks at door handle. Opens door. Stuff like that.

"If I am to die in battle, Remember me for who I was and not what I've become..."

notears
notears's picture
Brand X wrote:
Brand X wrote:

Well it's more like an RPS, like the fallout games

not my video just one I lke ===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-SdIN0hsM

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/24.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

OathboundOne
Blah. I had been curious

Blah. I had been curious about the game, and it looks so good too, but first person just kills it for me. I've always found first person perspective incredibly disorienting, so no matter how great the game turns out to be, it just can't be worth the frustration for me.

Brand X
Brand X's picture
notears wrote:
notears wrote:
Brand X wrote:

I want to see my character. Like others, I played and loved 2020 (Loved my Solo).

Project_Hero
Project_Hero's picture
Brand X wrote:
Brand X wrote:
notears wrote:
Brand X wrote:

I want to see my character. Like others, I played and loved 2020 (Loved my Solo).

If it's going to be anything like fallout then you'll be able to.

Also there's probably going to be mirrors and stuff in the game.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to."

ooglymoogly
ooglymoogly's picture
Have to believe that their

Have to believe that their long, successful experience with the witcher series means they can implement a 3rd person perspective if they so choose. This is still an early version so perhaps they'll include a toggle, which would prove ideal since a number of those combat instances work far better in 1st person than 3rd. really is amazing to see the evolution from, say, the batman arkham games with their brilliant but citizen-less city scapes, to what cd projekt red is showing off here.

judge dredd would work well in this format too

Interdictor
Interdictor's picture
11th Anniversary Badge
Really can't wait for CP2077.

Really can't wait for CP2077. Game looks incredible. Here's hoping it lives up to the hype!