Announcements

See our latest update! Lift Off - Fly Today in Titan City!

Get the latest Patch now! The MacOS Client Launcher is Now available in the store! If you've already donated $50 or more, you'll find the Mac Launcher on your rewards page. https://store.missingworldsmedia.com/

Join the conversation on Discord: https://discord.gg/w6Tpkp2

Costume Sets

276 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hatut Zeraze
Hatut Zeraze's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/26/2013 - 08:13
OK. I just discovered the

OK. I just discovered the alt-country musician, Orville Peck, who wears a distinctive, but probably not trademarkable mask. Basically, below the eyes his lower face is covered by long, hanging strings (cords, strips of leather?).

I want a mask like that, but with the hanging elements, there are probably physics involved, ones that wouldn't see a lot of use with other parts I imagine, so I will relegate this to a pipe dream. I still want it, though.

Lothic
Lothic's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 16 sec ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/02/2013 - 00:27
Hatut Zeraze wrote:
Hatut Zeraze wrote:

OK. I just discovered the alt-country musician, Orville Peck, who wears a distinctive, but probably not trademarkable mask. Basically, below the eyes his lower face is covered by long, hanging strings (cords, strips of leather?).

I want a mask like that, but with the hanging elements, there are probably physics involved, ones that wouldn't see a lot of use with other parts I imagine, so I will relegate this to a pipe dream. I still want it, though.

Just as FYI you managed to find (and necropost to) one of this forum's very old and inactive costume threads. Most of the posts on this thread date back as far as 2013 and it had been dead (with one exception) for almost two years now. This thread really ought to be locked at this point.

Just to let you know we've come up with several main threads to organize everyone's suggestions (such as an emote thread, a props thread, an animations thread and a costume thread). The currently active costume thread is here.

Keeping all these things organized in their own current and dedicated threads will allow the Devs to know where to go to see everyone's ideas. If suggestions like yours become spread across multiple threads it's far more likely these things will get scattered to the winds and lost.

Feel free to re-post your mask idea (and any others you might have) to the dedicated active threads.

CoH player from April 25, 2004 to November 30, 2012

Hatut Zeraze
Hatut Zeraze's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/26/2013 - 08:13
I didn't necro the thread on

I didn't necro the thread on purpose and was actually looking for a more active one, but clearly failed. Thanks for the link and I will go post it there.

Sorry for the weirdness. It was not intended.

Lothic
Lothic's picture
Online
Last seen: 10 min 16 sec ago
kickstarter11th Anniversary Badge
Joined: 10/02/2013 - 00:27
Hatut Zeraze wrote:
Hatut Zeraze wrote:

I didn't necro the thread on purpose and was actually looking for a more active one, but clearly failed. Thanks for the link and I will go post it there.

Sorry for the weirdness. It was not intended.

No worries - I mostly was just steering you towards the currently active thread. Like I said this thread probably ought to be locked since it's only been posted to twice in over two years.

CoH player from April 25, 2004 to November 30, 2012

warlocc
warlocc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 29 min ago
Developerkickstarter
Joined: 09/20/2013 - 16:38
Lothic wrote:
Lothic wrote:

this thread probably ought to be locked since it's only been posted to twice in over two years.

Good idea.

PR Team, Forum Moderator, Live Response Team

Pages

Topic locked