Not sure if these are all bugs or if they are settings that
just need to be fixed/changed but here's what I've noticed so far.
1. No pageview stats in the "View" column. Please enable these stats "stat" if at all possible!
2. Available page width does not take advantage of wide screen monitors. It may not matter much for text but over in the art forums I'm constantly having to resize things so as to avoid stuff like this.
3. Timeout/ServerBusy errors happen when you are too fast. i.e. I post something and then see an error like a misspelled word, I hit edit, and if I can correct the error in less than about 4 seconds and hit save it always comes back with the "Server too busy" white page. Hitting refresh a second later clears it but shows the server wasn't really busy (especially at 5am).
4. Line breaks/white space causes tags to stop working. i.e. I write something with connected lines and the color, boldness, font, size etc etc etc carry over the whole post but if I put a break the effect stop forcing you to retype or copy paste repeatedly all the tags which is unnecessary and really time consuming. This is the only forum I've ever seen this. Usually one set of tags at the top and /tags at the bottom cover everything.
So if I type two connected
lines everything stays true like this
but if I put a break in between the two lines then all tags
fail to work on everything after the gap like this.
5. Not sure if it's possible but can you add the Save and Preview buttons to the top of the page rather than the bottom? Or better yet both. The problem is if the first post in a thread is a loooong one then when writing or editing anything in that thread you have the OP written out below your post and you have to keep scrolling and scrolling and scrolling just to post or to preview the changes you just made. Anything that adds extra repeated work becomes an annoyance if you type a lot... it really adds up the more you post.
At the very very least if they could move them just below the "Body" box and above the "Allowed HTML tags" that would work as well.
Thanks in advance,