From the Endgame discussion.
Concerning City of Titan's version of the Mission Architect:
What do players want out of a Mission Architect system?
- Number of players (and or sidekicking)
- Gating linked to a character's progression (story arc, Task Force, badge, level, etc)
- Rewards (currency, enhancements, respec token, experience, alignment)
What capabilities do you want it to provide?
- Scripting (be descriptive)
- Special effects (black & white [ala flashback], hmm... other camera effects)
- Cinematics (when, where, what, triggered under what conditions, etc)
- Special one off items/powers (gadget, temporary mutation, npc helper, etc)
- Tweaks to the game world (gravity, mass, character stats, costumes, etc)
- Access to game elements (core characters from the lore, player characters, whatever you need to craft opponent(s) or other beings)
- Repeatable (is it repeatable? How often can it be repeated? Do you get rewards [full or partial]? etc)
What experiences are you hoping to craft?
- Provide as much info as you can
Can you provide an overview of a mission that you would like to create?
"Just, well, update your kickstarter email addresses, okay? Make sure they're current?" - warcabbit